xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Cloneminds

Hello

Hey all, I was looking around for a good post for hosting website, and after a long time of looking, I finally found one that looked credible. I hope this one doesn't let me down like that last one did.

Well, the Xisto just celebrated its 3rd Anniversary, it has over 30,000 registered members, it is a part of a company that just keeps getting bigger and better.Welcome to the best free Web Host that I could find...

Hello cloneminds, welcome to Xisto. This will never let you down it has a huge no. of hosted and satisfied members. This is a wonderful forum and you will definetily love to post here as there a no of different topics to choose from. But before you post first read the rules for posting and then start posting quality posts. You will get hosting as soon as you apply for them.Let us tell something about your hobbies and the theme of the site you want to host here.

Hello Cloneminds Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. You have come to the right place. This is the most reliable free no-ads hosting on the web. People here on the forum are friendly and helpful. Somebody will answer any questions you might have or direct you to the answer. Make good content posts and you will have credits enough to get your hosting in no time.

It is important to keep this forum up and running in a wholesome informative fashion so please read the Trap 17 Forum Rules. If you want to know all about Trap 17 you need to read the Trap 17 Read Me Page.

Like haslip mention this site has been hear quite a long time and with great uptime and support from all the members, not just the mods and admin but everyone. Most sites wish they had this kind of support and dedication that our members have, of course you can that out for yourself when you start posting and then apply for hosting. So to finish up, welcome to the site and enjoy your stay and make sure to read the Xisto Read Me.

Haha, thanks for the welcome everyone. So I really like how everything is explained on how the system worked. Nice link SM (I guess as you are called) it helped a ton.Yeah, I guess my basic hobbies are playing WoW, hanging out with my girlfriend, driving around, and just playing on the comp.My site I'm making is for my guild on WoW.Oh speaking of which, do you guys know if the hosting lets me upload a site with images like a template, and they will actually show up? Because on the site I am currently using, the template images don't show up, so the whole site is just little red X's. Of doom. Yeah, if you know, let me know, cuz that's basically my main issue.

do you guys know if the hosting lets me upload a site with images like a template, and they will actually show up? Because on the site I am currently using, the template images don't show up, so the whole site is just little red X's. Of doom. Yeah, if you know, let me know, cuz that's basically my main issue.

Yes, you can link to an online service like Imagefilez or upload them to your own account. Either way, the images will show up on your Xisto web site, assuming you create the correct addressing for the images. If you have troubles with that, start a new Topic in the HTMl sub-forums and someone will be along to answer your questions. Members are here to assist each other.