xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Tramposch

Funniest Moments! Post your funniest moments

Hey, i thought it would be neat to find all 'yall's funniest moments! I have a couple, im not sure if they are my funniest, but they are funny. Delete if topic was already made =)Here are sum..HAHA this was painful but hilarious... Mmmkay, this was before i moved..In my neighborhood there is a house under construction, and im a GIANT biking fan, so me and my friend bike down around there, I was gonna go off a jump that was like.. 20 ft (not that bad :) ) i was about to go off it, but right before, my friend yelled 'STOP' so i slammed on my front brakes distinctly because my back brakes wouldn't stop me in time, i would just skid, so when i did that, i did a front flip, i hit the cement building the ramp was right by, i fell on my face right on a rock, and my bike came tumbling after, and fell on me... Lol it was funny, i lay there for a couple of minutes and when i recovered I got up and.. started cracking up Lol, there was a face mark in the floor.. not like a distinct one, like you could tell something hit there hard..Another time was when i am biking, again im a big fan of biking, and i was taking my sister biking, she is eight years old at the time. She asked me to do the macarana (however u spell it) you know.. that dance thing.. on my bike.. so i did it just to make her happy, and i turned around to look at her, and i hit a car... same thing happend after but with a trash can :)Oh, oh, another time. I was biking (again) with my cousin, and i did a skid turn onto a bridge to cross a pretty big creek, but there was no like.. banaster thing.. except for a thing that went up like 1.5 feet, so when i turned, my front tire hit the edge, and i fell off... right on my head.. ouch.. but i spent like an hour laughing;..I think that is all for now ^^,You know what i just noticed, that pain makes me laugh? Lol, im not normal.

Hey,I have had a lot of fun moments in life where it involved me falling off trees, walls and ofcourse my bed. I used to climb a lot of walls and trees as a kid and a teen and once while climbing a tree in my backyard, my friends started hitting me with pebbles and I ended up falling down right on my best friend. None of us broke any limbs miraculously.Once when I was learning to ride a bike, I went down a slope to help me maintain balance and I learnt a crucial lesson the hard way "Keep your eyes on the road always"....While the bike was moving at a good speed I started looking at one of my friends who was talking to my brother and when my eyes were back on the road...I realized that I had crashed into a tree and the only reason I had not broken my hand was because I had yanked the brakes somehow.On a particular New Years Eve My mom. me and my ex boyfriend had gone to get some cake and we were returning back, to reach my place from the bakery you have to cross over a bridge so as we were climbing back down.....I was holding the cake and I was the one who slipped of the steps and ended up falling on my bottom HARD and all that I could manage to say was "IS the cake alright?" and after that I started laughing like a maniac for maybe 15 minutes but I can still feel the pain in my *bottom*.Cheers :)

i got a great story about biking also.about 2-5 years ago (i dont remember exactly) i was biking down a huge hill by my house and wasnt completely paying attention, so when i rode into my grass to get on my drive way, i realized that my dads car was kinda in the way. and by kinda i mean directly in the way. so to stop quick enough, i had to slam on the front brakes and while doing so i flew of my bike into a front flip and landed on my wrist. it ended up denting my wrist...fun times. ill post with more as soon as i get back/think of more.

LOl I hate the front brakes! omg, i have had somany bad experiences........... like.. i was going down my driveway when i was like a kid...... and i went on the grass put on the from brakes, it flipped on me.. lol everybody laughed at me..Another thing was... i was going off a ramp.. you know those ramps that have one rap and another.. you ramp to the other ramp? well,i was doing that, my tiress were wet, and did it, my backtire slipped on the second ramp and it made me run into the basket ball hooopp.. funny!if you don't get the two ramps.. this might helppp mmkay this is the first ramp : /....this is space between it....\ : that is second ramp...

i has been a long time since i've done biking. lol i don't have funny biking moments though.i think one of the most funny moments i've had was when we're doing lab in our electronics class. this was about a year ago. we were doing circuits for our experiment and i told my group mates that i would just go to the comfort room to wash up. when i came back, i closed the door and suddenly the lights went off. there's no brownout (apparently because the dc converter is still on). then my classmates started to look at my direction. i gave this why-are-you-looking-at-me look and just then i realized that i accidentally turned the lights off when i closed the door. everybody laughed and i just humiliated myself. :) i remember one of my group mates told me "that's one heck of an entrance".there's another one. it's in my operating systems class about three years ago. i was sitting on the last row along with 4 other guys and 1 girl. my seat mate and i were discussing some stuff while our prof was preparing his lecture slides on the computer. he mentioned that the class would be divided into groups of three for the project. then he signaled to the back row (to us) and asked, "to the guys at the back, can you hear me?". and all of the sudden, i shouted out of nowhere, "sir, she's not a guy!" while pointing to the single girl on our row. everybody in the room laughed really hard. i realized he was using the term "guys" as some sort of endearment to a young group of students and not just the male gender. :)