xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
amir_ac

Do You Listen Light Music ? Do you Like Light Music

I like ragtime music, you know? it is music create by Scott Joplin. Usually played in afternoon cafe, The music is simple and usually in major key. I feel happy everytime i heard the song.Try to hear Vivaldi masterpiece, four season, Thcaikovsky music and etc. Many classic from Mozart also good, but beethoven not light music anymore.. :D

There are allot of good instrumental songs though I guess most of them are well old.Don Campbell has some alright classical instrumentals that I think include some of mozartsThere's good ole Vivaldi - Four Seasons, Dvorak, Tchaikovskyand there's the more modern Vanessa MaeAlthough my favourite instrumental music is actually from the anime Neon Genesis Evangelion soundtracks, though they are not original songs just very nicely done classics - Neon Genesis Evangelion Symphony