xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lloydg

Top 25 Most Played Playlist From Itunes Post yours

OK here is myn:With A Little Help From My Friends The Beatles 38Papercut Linkin Park 37A Place For My Head Linkin Park 35Better Get a Lawyer The Cruel Sea 33Fixing A Hole The Beatles 32Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Reprise) The Beatles 32Misirlou *BLEEP* Dale & The Del-Tones 32One Step Closer Linkin Park 32Everyone Has AIDS Team America 32Otherworld Rammstein 31Disease Matchbox Twenty 30Halleluja Rammstein 30Let the Bodys Hit the Floor Drowing Pool 29With You Linkin Park 27Intro The Offspring 27Ballroom Blitz The Sweet 27She Came In Through The Bathroom Window The Beatles 26Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds The Beatles 26Cocaine Eric Clapton 26Company Graveyard BB Chung King And The Buddaheads 25Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band The Beatles 25Being For The Benefit Of Mr. Kite! The Beatles 23Politik Coldplay 23Chemical Heart Grinspoon 23No Reason Grinspoon 22

Edited by lloydg (see edit history)

Hmm I never really pay attention to these sort of things I just like listening to music that is whne I draw the line. But still nice playlist :)

yeah thanks.. it dont work to well i dont think there my top played well some are deff.. jsut thort it would interesting to see what people have but it was so hard tryign to format it right and it sitll didnt work so i dont really expent poeple to post there lol but still try lol

Here is mine:1) Rihanna - Umbrella2) Destination unknown - Calabria3) In Da Club - 50 Cent4) Window Shopper - 50 Cent5) Stan - Eminem6) Toxicity - SOAD7) Chop Seuy - SOAD8) Roulette - SOAD9) Arials - SOAD10) Drop Zone Darren Styles11) Yellow and White - Pakito12) You Wanna Rock - Pakito13) Hit em Up - Tupac14) Golddigger - Kanya West15) I predict a Riot - Kiaser Chiefs16) Many man - 50 Cent17) You can have it all - Kaiser Chiefs18) At the river - Fatboy Slim19) See you - Foo Fighters20) You know my name - Chris Cornell21) the Prayer - bloc party22) Phoenix - Daft Punk23) gypsy Eyes - Jimi Hendrix24) Walk this way - Aerosmith & Run DMD25) Drunken monkey - Calabriameh, i don't know, well, lol, I do but yeah, i confused myself. they are my top :D

Oh, man. The first 19 of my iTunes top 25 are Distillers songs. Um...yeah. I've been on a huge Brody kick since I reinstalled iTunes a few weeks ago. (All my playlists and stuff were wiped out, so everything reset).Sick of It All...I Am A Revenant...Lordy Lordy...Oh Serena....LA Girl...et cetera.But the REST of the playlist looks like this:Eminem - Ricky Ticky TocFall Out Boy - Nobody Puts Baby in the Corner (the "My Heart Will Always..." EP version)Slipknot - DualityStone Temple Pilots - PlushTori Amos - Silent All These Years (the "Tales of a Librarian" version)Tori Amos - Crucify (from the same album)