xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

F.b.i's War On Botnets

Well it's seems the War of the Botnet hackers is beginning to be won by the FBI, of course if you remember my topic last month about Soloway finally getting tagged; well he of course is listed in he article as one of the big dogs that got busted. They listed a guy who even tapped into a hospital computer system to do is his evil deeds. I would say if the authorities can catch the top ten spammers in the world, we could see a big shift in technology and how hackers, crackers, phreakers, and phrackers operate in the computer underground.

But like I mentioned in the Soloway topic just because you catch the big fish doesn't mean there is someone else already waiting to step up and take over, but as the jail sentences get bigger and badder when found guilt it might convince some people to go straight. Nonetheless, with over 6.3 Billion people on this planet I would put computer underground into the millions ranging from 5 year old to 80 years old; which makes me wonder if those who have claimed they gone straight still working out in that computer underground though.

Source

Here

Wow what is with these people! Why are they so many people out there doing this thing? Computers are not meant for any of those things why would they spend there whole life doing it. Some of these people need to get a life. But your right Michael is probably wont stop there will always be someone else there to fill my hotmail account full of crap. :lol:

As more and more spammers get caught i'm sure the spammers/hackers will find more and more ways to go undetected. Always seems to go that way. When there's a security fix, there's a new way around it. (in the case of microsoft, about 10 new ways around it)

As more and more spammers get caught i'm sure the spammers/hackers will find more and more ways to go undetected. Always seems to go that way. When there's a security fix, there's a new way around it. (in the case of microsoft, about 10 new ways around it)

Which is what makes things bad. There are never going to be perfect programs. There are always bugs and errors that can be exploited by simple viruses and worms. The only true way to stop hackers is to get rid of the internet. Either that or when you are on the internet, go to only trusted web sites and never check email and never make enemies. But even with the second one, someone may decide to hack you by somehow getting through the firewall. But yeah, there really is no way of stopping them all together. If there are suicide bombers and terrorists, there are hackers. No matter the cost, hackers will continue to make peoples lives miserable. They don't care about the consequences just like terrorists don't. If they can do what they wanted to do, they don't care if they go to jail.