xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
MattJoseph

360 Or Wii? You Decide!

Which is better?  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So do any of you own both systems, because just owning one of these consoles will make post biased information, while if you own neither of them you could potentially give false, or untrue information about the teo systems because you don't know better. Anyway, I own both of these consoles, actually the Wii belongs to my younger brother, as I feel it is more of the Childish system. However, the Wii can be fun, I especially like Wii Sports Bowling. Though, the two systems, in my opinion should not be compared becasue they are totally different, while one deals with Virtual Reality (the Nintendo Wii), the other is a High End Game Console (Microsoft's Xbox 360). A comparison between the Playstaion 3 (PS3) and the Xbox 360 would be a much more appropriate comparison. But, despite these words, I would recomment the Xbox 360 over the Wii, especially if you have a High Definition Television, as I do. This is because, where the Wii was not made to support High Definition Outputs, and produces an ugly chiseled-looking image, the Xbox 360 shines its brightest (it was built specifically for 720 p HD). The Xbox 360 also is full of large titles, its a great buy, and is not over priced. In fact, every time an Xbox 360 is sold Microsoft loose money, because, the fact is, the system is actually under priced. The Wii is a good back up system if your 360 breaks, or your internet goes out (Xbox Live is the finest experience of the Xbox 360, in my opinion).

even i, who isnt an xbox fan, side with the xbox on this one, the wee really sucks, most nintendo games target younger players, the system doesnt really offer many games that too gorry or sexually explicit.or so i have heard from many peepsas for the 360, the graphics kick a$$, the games are much better, and it even took games that where supposed to be great ps3 exclusives, and it wont break your tv if the controller slips from your hand, but honestly electronic games are supposed to be enjoyed while being lazy.instead of playing wee bowling, id rather go do the real thing instead.so yep, xbox 360 gets my vote.

I can't really decide it is a tough choice! I have played the Wii yet but I heard it was pretty awesome and I like the control concept of movement. The games seems pretty neat, but I was never much of a nintendo fan personally xD. It seems like a console which you would have at a party because it seems really cool to play with friends. Though I do have an Xbox 360 (though it is a little pooped out right now) and I love the games on it, I can't really pick it if I have never played theWii! I like the cool action games on it and the shooters. Wii seems a little lax on shooting games and the controls would seem hard for them too haha. But we'll see! So as for my vote: Undecided

i genuinly love my wii, i got it for christmas, have almost every single game out, and still love it.funnily enough, im posting this with my wii right now, something else i like is the wide variaty of things to do, with the promise of more to come.I am abit biased because i have owned almost every nintendo console since the SNES. The only letdown for me was the GCN, but you have to fall somewhere, to know how to get back up again.The controls of the wii are unique, and it is very easy to control after afew months, making the games all the more interesting.One of the most recent here in Europe (mario strikers) is a great game, and i think its graphics are also very good. (maybe because i was on the SNES for kicks before playing it for the first time)LoZ:TP is a masterpiece in storyline.Whilst the graphics of the wii may not be up to the standard of the PS3 and the XBOX 360The uniqueness of the games, and the control, is brilliant, i would choose good gameplay over good graphics any day

depends on what gamer you are. basically wii is for play for fun not that deep games. and 360 is better for a complex gamer. too bat there's no ps3 in your choices, if there is then ill go with this oen.

I wonder how people think nowadays, a year of sales and games later.Some people come up with the most retarded reasons on why the 360 is better than the Wii and vice versa. Both consoles are fun. They both have great games and have their pros and cons. The Wii apparently was a novelty and the 360 was better because the graphics are better.Whoa people. :D The Wii boasts 480p resolution. Most people aren't even well off enough to actually afford a TV larger than 42"... which kind of defeats the purpose of having high definition capability lesser than the magical 1080p that retailers love to throw in our faces, since you won't even see a difference anyway. Tell that to someone who believes in the 1080p deal and he or she will say that there is a difference. Put someone up to two different TVs of the same size less than 42" and see if that person can tell a difference sitting at a normal distance from the display.Yep. The Wii sucks because it's 480p. :) It really sucks because so many people still want the stupid console to this day because Nintendo can't keep up with production, or so they say... :D The 360 is still a good choice for its game library and the fact that Microsoft is pushing it to be a multimedia powerhouse. It had its bad rap with the red rings of death, but the product itself is a pretty good deal. The Wii might not have as many "cool" games as the 360 does, but to say that the games don't have depth is a strange accusation in itself with games like Zelda: Twilight Princess, Super Paper Mario, Metroid: Corruption... what else is out there with a story?I own both systems and frankly, I haven't touched my 360 since September of last year. It's not a bad system... I just haven't gotten out to get games for it. Gears of War looks good as well as Bad Company and a whole handful of other games, but I was Wii-excited and had a lot of fun with Rayman: Raving Rabbids, Twilight Princess, Super Paper Mario, and a bunch of other games first. It was a refreshing experience to be able to play video games in a whole new way, so you can't really blame me for just being a Wii-tard. :D Anyone else think this way? Or am I totally missing the mark here and should jump onto a bandwagon? :D

Wii has the edge. I know that many of you will be screaming: "Dat's not rite!! XBOX 360 haz betta grafix!!!", But I don't care, graphics do not make a game, gameplay makes a game, hence it's name 'game-play'. Wii games have much better replay value, and the graphics just don't matter, heck I think Metroid Prime 3 has really good graphics, it gets the point across, and is pretty too.So yes, I vote for Wii...