xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Zachy2411

Imeem.com

Imeem.com has any music you could want, music, videos, playlists, albums and loads of other stuff. It is worlth checking out! You can register and upload music/vids and create your own playlists. Similar to Myspace.

I have to disagree with the whole similair to myspace. Because myspace does not ony have music on it it is also a place to make friends ( Or thats what they say ) But eithier way Ill check it out!

Another Myspace clone, well what can I say after Myspace success almost every new site is either a knockoff or better then myspace website, either way I think social networks are a bad place for inexperienced teenage internet users; of course look at all the heat myspace has been getting last couple of years, of course what can you do when someone is making millions off the advertisements alone and junk. But like all things social sites are a fad and it will eventually die down or shutdown after enough complaints.

I've actually just discovered that site like a week or two ago and I love it... it's so great and easy to find music on. Plus, pretty much all the bands I like haven't said they didn't want their music there, so they are all full songs. I love making and listening to the playlists too, because then I can just set it up and listen to it while I'm doing other things like working.I enjoy it, I'm not really sure if it's like myspace, cause I never really got into that whole thing, but I'm actually liking it better for listening to music than youtube, because I can just sort of set it and forget it. Plus listening to full albums is always fun :)Anyway, I like it, so if you haven't tried it out, you might want to. What's the worst that will happen? You won't like it? That's simple, then just don't go back, but if it is a site that you like, then it wouldn't be worth it to just not go without trying it. You'd be missing out on something really good :lol: