xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TypoMage

Edit Both Edit title and description?

Why are we not given the option of being able to edit the title or description? Like lets say I give a post a bad title or bad description we could go back and fix it before being busted by one of the mods? So what gives?

I am guessing it has something to do with Invision Power Board and not Xisto. There might be some mods available but for now I guess only Admins and MODs can do it.

well you could just request a mod to do it. although i kinda agree that the topic starter should have the privilege of editing the topic title, but the catch is that as long as there's no reply to the topic yet.

The answer would be if members where able to edit topic titles then it would be possible for members to edit someone else's topic title; however, the edit button has been set to that users account so it could be remotely possible to do the same thing. Of course if you try and keep your topic title specific there would be no reason for someone to edit their topic title.Sometimes though I make a rough draft of the topic title then after I make my initial post I change it when I need to make it more specific.