xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
xnitemare

Banner Request [other] [denied]

Ok So I wanna make a myspace for my production company...

Its Porcaro Productions. Porcaro is my last name.. I know how orignal. Basically me and my friends are going to put together a bunch of movies over the summer in out spare time and im going to put the videos on this site since my myspace is a div layout and it doesnt have room for any videos..

So I Need some request.. whoever wants to make them it doesnt matter i just want some sick pictures

A defualt picture, im ok with photoshop but i Know the basics and i cant do anything creative or make it good i just awe at some of the sigs in here that are really good

Just have it say Porcaro Prodcutions on it.

any colors any style any theme you want

This is what i have as of now

Posted Image

this would be greatly appreciated.

I also want to make a banner. like a Band Banner but im going to basically just amke something in AE like it say porcaro productions and then have particles come across the screen and it will disappear... like some of the sigs on her...

If anyout knows how to make that into like a gif. file so i can make it a animated picture that would also be greatly appreciate

And IM in the progress of making a myspace layout for it.

but i forgot the sizes i need for the contact table and the backround and the exteneded networking

anyone know these it would be great and if anyone just wants to make one it would also be amazing for your help

just something to keep you guys busy when your bored

Aim - Poor Car Oh

hit me up if you can help

Please read the pinned topic to see your requirement(s) in Request Free Sig Or Banner section. Click here

In the mean time please improve your post quality and continue to contribute quality posts.