xisto Community
SabreTV

Xp Cover Vista vs XP

I have recently put a mask over my XP operationg system that i found on the net. What it does is it changes the appearance and look of XP more into Vista without it being the actual Vista OS. It even has teh gadgets on the side. But it doesn't have the annoying security details with it. It is still XP but with the Vista look. anyone want the link?

Why would anyone want it to look like Vista? I have heard of people changing Xps look into Macs I have tried it once and my pc Crashed so I think it is sort of dumb

Well, there are tonnes of various packs available right now which make your XP look like Vista. And this might be just another one, but having those things on the side aren't a bad deal, could you please edit your post with the link to it?If it was me, I loathe Vista so much that I wouldn't even want my PC to look like Vista. :lol:But personally, even that didn't appeal much, the black/orange combination of Windows Zune theme just kills everything else, though I don't like Zune either. :D

This is the link for one of the transformation pack I use

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

If you have enough memory to spare then its no problem to change the look to Vista. I have half Gb RAM and am comfortable to use this pack. As far as changing operating system is concerned I will wait till Vista is universally accepted like XP and its pirated copy is available easily in market :lol:

Yes I would surely want to try that but I have already vista on my laptop and I can't have vista on my dekstop as there isn't enough ram,its only 256 MB RAM,so there could be some problem while running those transformation packs for XP to VISTA on my dekstop.