xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
k_lo_91

Paris Hilton Released On Health Issues

Wow this story does not make much sense to me. So first, the judge released her just 4 days after she first entered the prison because of "health issues." Seriously? What health issues could Paris Hilton possible have? I mean, don't you think it is kind of weird that these miraculous health issues didn't keep her out of jail in the first place? And then the judge let her off on house arrest. O my, what a horrible punishment. I have to stay in my multimillion dollar mansion for a whole month. DARN poor me. THEN, the judge called her back to court and told her she has to go back to jail? i mean make up your mind! In my opinion, i dont think she should have been allowed to be on house arrest in the first place. I think this isnt a very good judge.I don't think paris hilton could last a month in jail. Seeing that would be hilarious.but,she is still amazingly hot!

well i've seen on the news that she's back to jail for 45 days. good for her. but i don't think it was the judge who let her out after the three days spent on jail. i believe it was the sheriff who said that she needed to be put on house arrest. the judge got angry about this and put her back on jail. i believe it's fair enough since the punishment shouldn't be subjective on whatever position in life you're in, may you be a star, millionaire, or just a simple worker.i say serves her right! some people really need some straightening out.

Correction the cop that was the one who released Paris Hilton, supposably she busted out in Hives over the stress of being in jail and among other things. So the police officer decided to do that and when the lawyers and judge heard this, that cop got suspended and the judge order her back to jail, and so instead of serving the 23 days she was going to get Paris Hilton now has to serve her full sentence of 45 days. Of course if you saw the clips of her being taken away yesterday it was a mob scene.

Health conditions, stress or whatever, it was unfair. I'm sure lots of people get stressed from being in jail but they never get out. So stupid of that officer to let her out over stress. It's a good thing that he got punished. It ticks me off that famous people get off easy, when ordinary people have to serve an entire sentence. I'm glad she's back in. It's disappointing, but she needs to learn a lesson.

Hey,THis is just that beginning of all the trouble to begin. They first shout that she will be treated like other criminals but other criminals usually dont get out of jail for HIVES which isnt lethal unless your allergic and there is a thing known as a doctor in a prison too.Anyway I think that money is involved in this scenario and that is why Paris was on house arrest and to prevent an outburst by the people she has been sent back. It happens a lot everywhere so I actually dont care anymore about what they do with all these people who have too much power to care about the rules.

Wow this story does not make much sense to me. So first, the judge released her just 4 days after she first entered the prison because of "health issues." Seriously? ...

Thank God the matter is corrected because I thought you in America becomes as the third world countries. By the way it wasn't judge order to release her. It the Sharif decision.

May be Is that all these is new method that make them more famous.

Well, lol I heard she went back again. Like the sherif let her out, then the judge put her back in? And then I heard she was crying to her mommy lol, because her closet was bigger then her jail cell :lol:

well i think it sucks regardless of who she is.. if they sent you home on house arrest cool, then sucks taht the judge sends you back.. her lawyer should try to do some type of court case on this or an appeal.. since its not her fault they offered her house arrest.. and now she has to do the 45 days..I mean if Any of us went to jail and they told you we are gonna put you on house arrst in stead for the 2o something days.. would you agree and go with it..and what would you do if the judge said no your going back , and because our sherrif screwd up you have to do the full 45 days now..yeah that sucks regardless of who you are..

Seen the news, she says she is going to quit acting dumb.Haha, you know she wasn't acting!Have you seen her movies? I think it's funny she is in jail. Besides you know the real reason the Sheriff let her go was because he thinks she is hot. I mean yeah, she might of been freaking out and stuff, but if it was an ugly girl she'd still be in there. You know it is true. I also think that she shouldn't get to choose who her roommate was, cause that's what happened the first time. She should be in regular jail with everyone else, regardless of who she is or what fake illnesses she has. OMG I'm freakin out in jail... give me a break.Edit: also you can go to tmz.com and see what she is 'suffering' from.

Edited by Smack (see edit history)

it is pretty dumb that just because she is a celb that she gets treated better than thae rest of the country. first of all wouldn't she go to a hospital if she is in bad heath. if you are to ill to be in jail you are to ill to be at you house. i think it is all a scam. it just for publicity. nothing more. i am really tired of people getting tied up into it like it effects them. all they are doing is feeding the publicizd flame.