xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
opticalillusion

Church CHURCH

On a friday, i went to this church i really didn't like. There was a guest speaker there that night. He asked all the people that were there to come to the front. Well... so i went. People were dropping to the floor like flies. Once it came to me, the dude said to me......... "My dear son.... I know that you have been having trouble in school" (HOW THE HELL DID HE KNOW?) "Those C's haven't done you any good" (OOOOOO.... *BLEEP*!!!)What was that all about?Now i am so scared!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Did you Mom come up after some time and told you " Honey! Your late for your school! Get ready " or something like that... :DI mean, were you sleeping...

I'm going to agree with spawn. Generalization, not reading minds. Prolly thought if you're coming to the front (and looking at your age) you must be having probs with school. Sounds to me like the guest speaker was going the 'slain in the spirit' thing which I dunno, this is just me talking, isn't meant to be taken litterally so far as to push people onto the ground. ;)

Maybe you are a predictable person or your mother has spoken to him about your grades and is worried?Actually i don't quite get what you are saying lmao....so he was what ? HE pushed you ?

lol... this reminds me a lot like this TV program I saw a few times where they preach about God. The preacher like, picked out what seemed to be random people and pushed them onto the ground and the people who were pushed seem to be out of it and kind of fainted when they were pushed and the preacher said something like, "Let the presence of Jesus fill you". It was quite weird, I think that it was all acted out though like most TV programs because it seemed like it. Anyway, I'm not sure how the guy knew about you... I'm going to guess he was generalising it too like the others have said. I mean most people have trouble in school from time to time and get the occasional C's.