xisto Community
Mermaid711

I Hate Being Voluptuous.

As was stated before, no one ever seems happy with their body and women are especially susceptible to this. I'm sure if you asked a supermodel how she feels about her body, she could point out 10 things that she doesn't like. My friend went from a flat chest to a DD in junior high almost overnight it seems, and they actually kept growing. She had to wear two or three bras for pep squad practice and eventually dropped out because it was difficult and tiring. For awhile I envied her since I can barely fill a B, but I realized that she has as hard of a time as I do. Guys (and girls!) will be jerks, call you names, and harrass you. You don't have to take it, but you do have to learn to deal with it and not let it get to you. Just try to love yourself as a person, body and soul.

i understand self-consciousness that comes from an "obvious" part of the body. I am a guy and have the same problem with my head (its kinda on the big side). And u know what? It doesn't bother me none. I overcame the self-consciousness by simply learning to accept it. we have a saying on the side of the planet that says you u should make fun of yourself in such a way that when people try to make fun of you, they come short of your jokes at yourself. The purpose here is the more u can actually truly laught at the jokes, the better you get to accept yourself and the lesser it bothers you.And please just in case someone dares to touch you for no good reason, please take appropriate action cos if u leave it, it will continue and get worse but if dealt with PROPERLY, it is bound to stop/reduce all other possible future attempts.Another thing, you may have to act confident in yourself and your body first before you actually start feeling so. So act it out girl, they've got the problem not you; they should deal with it!!Take care

You hate being Voluptuous well lucky you. At least you can actually get a breast reduction. I am 6 foot 5 and I hate it. I have a daughetr aged 2 and I dont want her to be tall. I just wish she'd be nrmal hieght. Oh yeah you think girls like tall guys. Yes they do they like guys tall but not too tall. its like a curse to be honest. every where I go I stand head and shoulders above everyone and its a bit difficult to get girls cause they say stuff like oh my god your reallllllllllllly tall. Maybe its just them not being used to it but it hurts if thats all they can see. Then ofcourse you have the problem of finding trousers the right length. of course they are there but in UK long doesnt come baggy. I am stuck with having to buy stuff on line from america. then ofcourse you only get to date grls who no one else wanted and sometimes they wont even approach you possibly cause I stand out. After all I am really good looking and to be honest my mates are nothing compared to me but if we go out clubbing they always get girls and I dont. Sometimes I just wonder if science will ever make a growth reduction hormone or if I can get sections cut off from my bones abve and belove the knees so I can loose about 4 inches and be normal hieght. SO beleive me babe voluptuous is sexy maybe not in 8th grade but in the future it will be a bonus cause most girls you see around are A or B cup and thats not sexy. I'm sorry aboutt the nicknames you get but at least its temporary fr you.

another reason for not getting implants because you have a small bra size is because a lot of guys like average sized breasts. personally i think overly huge fake boobs are unattractive. i am not saying i like the look of a flat chested woman. but small breasts are attractive. as long as the woman isn't anorexic.

Edited by arza1 (see edit history)

So it is praticly impossible to go down the hall with out being felt up or given a supid nickname.

Try something Cesar Millan (Dog Wisperer, Discovery Channel) would do: stop the behavior before it starts. Make it clear to them that that's nothing close to your point of view, and if they still keep at it, tell em to f off and go get themselves a prostie.

Here are some of the nick names your guy friends will give you.
Dolly Parton
Pammella Anderson
Miss Hooters 2007 dry.gif
Double D
And oh so many more

It pisses me off when I see examples again and again of a society that embraces stupidity and immaturity. Find better friends. Although they may seem like mythical creatures, there are actually few mature teenagers roaming the Earth.

CinnamontoastIf they are constantly calling you these names you should tell them to shut up, or come up with really nasty names for them afterall if their offending you, why can't you offend them? And if your too nice too something like that tell your teacher.

Are you kidding me????? why would u be pissed at that, at least they're not calling you stick, or flatty mcflat flat, or something like that. Don't complain about something that most women want in life, be grateful that it's not the opposite. <_<

Flatty mcflat flat? :( When I was in eighth grade they always had some asinine rhyme about your chest being as flat as your back. I think the bottom line is that kids can be cruel no matter what you look like. At least you can do something about it and actually get a positive response now. When I was in eighth grade most of my teachers just laughed it off if you complained about guys touching you inappropriately. Not that I'm ancient or anything...but I think it was due more to the fact that I grew up in the deep south. Bother...

Replying to Mermaid711I see what you mean by hating that you're voluptious, one of my mates is too and whenever we go shopping she's always complaining about tops not fitting her right, or that they make her boobs look big. But I think she looks gorgeous. I'm quite short... 1m 60-something and I'd say I have a decent figure. Well proportioned anyhow. My boobs are only a 12B-sometimes 12C. But I hate my bum. My boyfriend loves it and he thinks I'm crazy for hating it so much. I think any woman or girl will always think there's something wrong with their body, but I think, as we grow up we get used to the way we look and we eventually accept it. No matter how big or small your boobs are, someone out there will love you for who you are, no matter what you look like, and up until you find them there will be some jerks out there that will use you, and there will be some jerks who will love you but not enough. I say, don't let these people get to you, you are who you are, and no one can change that. Don't get surgery, I's just not worth it. I'd say, your boobs are your best asset so try and make the most of them. They may be big but I think it's the heart behind them that matters the most, and you will find someone who thinks that too. Try not to listen to the names, I understand it's difficult but I don't think men/boys understand how much it can hurt us, so let them grow up and in their own time they'll realise what idiots they've been.As for what was mentioned in one of the other replies: "Although they may seem like mythical creatures, there are actually few mature teenagers roaming the Earth. "I'm sixteen, does that make me a mythical creature because I've realised all this already? I don't think so, I think one of the most important things to know is people. If you know and understand people, you understand a lot about everything because anything that isn't done by a robot or a computer is done by a person, and that person has feelings, that person loves, cries, laughs and regrets. So don't listen to those boys, they haven't had time to understand the mind of a girl. Simply, because at this age, girls are about 5 years more mature than boys. Just give them the time to catch up. Hope this helps at all :). Xoxoxo.-reply by Leonie-------- Admin Opinion (Xisto.com)>> I think one of the most important things >> to know is people. I feel one of the most important things in life is to understand our own self.We all spend lifetime trying to understand others and monitor them about their RIGHT & WRONG actions. In this whole deal, we forget that everyone around us is a human who is as equally affected by emotions and words as you do.Today I might think "A" is Good and "B" is bad and the moment "A" screws up, I immediately RE-QUESTION myself again about "A" and "B".OR. In Morning I take a vow of not EATING junk with all my WILL and INTELLIGENCE.. but how this same WILL/DECISION of mine gets influenced by the time its evening is kinda unexplainable. It feels Strange because while Eating Junk, I realize at the back of my head... "This is not Right". But yes, my mind will have a good honest reason for my JUNK eating action in evening.My point is.. We all humans chase an unknown source without knowledge for Eternal Happiness.Its pity that the generation today finds it in FAME, FASHION, CORRUPTED NEWS, BEING HIPP, Intoxication etc. whereas we all know.. that if the sight of your Mom after returning from a long vaccation can make you SUPERBLY happy, All being Literate people can easily conclude that "Happiness and Peace lies within".-Shree