xisto Community
lionking729

Do You Like Cdma Cell Phone?

Umm, what exactly is a CDMA cell phone?

CDMA phone is the phone which is use CDMA as network.
In my country Indonesia, have 2 kinds of network, CDMA and GSM.
I use both network with different selular operator.
I think CDMA technology is come from USA and GSM technology is came from europe.

GSM is better than CDMA.
i own a GSM phone.

Yuppe, I agree with techclave.
here GSM have more advance technology than CDMA.
I use GSM because of its data transfer with HSDPA network.
I use CDMA because of phone price is more cheaper here.
Thats why I am using both of it

I'm actually partial to iDEN simply because of the push-to-talk feature that Motorola and Nextel have brought us.How can you not like a one-way voice transmission that gets your point across? No awkward silences, no wasted time, and hell... if someone blabs to you on the 2-way, you can just set the phone down and walk away without being stuck on the phone. Plus, you can say whatever you want while the other person is talking, since it's a one way transmission! (They won't be able to hear you!) :D But seriously-speaking, I use my phone primarily for the 2-way feature and much less actually talking on actual calls since I hate awkward silences and really, talking on the phone. My phone, in this sense, is basically a nation-wide accessible walkie talkie... with other Nextel customers, of course. :D Unless you're keeping in touch with loved ones, cell phones should be about getting in contact with someone, making your point, and hanging up. We'd have less of a hang-up-and-drive attitude if people would stop yakking. :o Too bad Sprint is planning on killing iDEN in 2012 (or around that time-frame). Anyone know anything sure about this?

I prefer GSM than CDMA. GSM has some great features which CDMA can't provide. And even GSM has gud network in comparison to CDMA.But now a days, i m using a phone of Samsung and Spice which has Dual Mode. 1 is working as GSM while other as CDMA. And i like it too much. 2 in 1 offers r really sounds great. GSM for high speed gprs and CDMA for Cheap calling rates. Wow. I love it.:)