xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Vis3r

If You're From Us, You Could Make $100-$500 Every Month!

If you're from US, and are interested in earning more than just a few cents per day, then check out my blog. It describes a very good program, with payment proofs and everything needed for you to start.

http://cashcraters.blogspot.de/

I highly suggest this program, I left AdBux and all others, because this program is the only one worth keeping in my opinion. Other programs got me just a few cents per day.

You say that check payment is the only option available... that's ok, but I have two questionsIf I'm in the United Kingdom can I get the payment?And also is there any privacy policy or guarantee that i won't be signed up to other companies / offers / my information sold?

Has anyone else tried this? Does it actually work? Let me know, because I'm interested in adding something like this to my forum. I'd just like to know if it works or not from more than one person. I heard that the google ads are the best and most successful... I'll have to do some researching, but any comments on the one that is mentioned here would be fabulous as well.

This is slightly different from google ads...But yes, goog's ads are good and will earn you if enough people click on them. Watch out though, because they are uptight about false clicks. DO NOT CLICK ON YOUR OWN AD!!! it will mean they cancel your account, no questions >:lol:

You say that check payment is the only option available... that's ok, but I have two questions
If I'm in the United Kingdom can I get the payment?

And also is there any privacy policy or guarantee that i won't be signed up to other companies / offers / my information sold?

Yes, if you're from UK, you can get the check. You can get the check to any country, the only difference is that since you're from UK, you won't get much offers. Only people from US and Canada do. If you want to make money from UK, you'll have to refer people from US/Canada in order to make money. They have a great referral system, it's all written on my forum.

Has anyone else tried this? Does it actually work? Let me know, because I'm interested in adding something like this to my forum. I'd just like to know if it works or not from more than one person. I heard that the google ads are the best and most successful... I'll have to do some researching, but any comments on the one that is mentioned here would be fabulous as well.

It does work, I've posted proofs of payment on my blog. They're from different people so you know they do pay. They're well known, and one of the best GPT websites.