xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ErinsDesigns

Hey Y'all!

Hey y'all, just wanted to post a li'l intro here to let everyone get to know a little bit about me. My name is Erin, I am 21 years old, and I will be a senior at the University of Evansville in the fall, majoring in psychology. I love to dabble in PSP, watch tv and movies, listen and play music, travel, dream, hang out with my family and most of all my friends! I also got back about 7 weeks ago (I can't believe it's been that long!!) from a 4 month study abroad stint in Grantham, England (Lincs - near Nottingham), which I am missing a LOT!

Erin :D That's a less common name, it's cool though :P I hope you enjoy your stay at Xisto :lol: It's a very cool place, and I do like the idea of post-to-host sites like this, coz it beats paying, and it beats pop ups! If you have any questions ask me or any high-posted member (They tend to know more :P ) or just post it on the forums! Have fun! :D

First off welcome to the site :lol: and since you already got some posting in, but as always your never to old ot learn something new so check out the Xisto Read Me for any possible questions you might have. We do have a gfx section for you to post stuff that you had made and have people comment on them. So again welcome to trap and enjoy your stay here for however long it maybe.

Hello ErinsDesigns Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. What kind of Designs? Will you be getting a site hosted here? Seems like you will fit right in as we are all graphics hounds here. Have a nice visit and will see you on the boards. :lol: