xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lekrissy

Tales Of Pirates A Pirate MMORPG

Does anyone play this? It's a really fun game. I admit that it's similiar to FlyFF and Ragnarok Online. You gain levels and choose a class. Your class level can increase as the game progresses. Classes include explorer, hunter, herbalist and more. You can buy a ship, sail the world and hunt for treasure. It's a really fun game! I'm a level 25 hunter. My name is Traelyn if you want to add me to your friends. It's really fun to play with friends, like all MMORPGs.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

I play it. Except I really haven't played it in a while. So much stuff to do. Its around level 10. I can't really get it to be a magican >< So I just didn't play it. It is like a month before I had play it. Its really hard for me to earn coins. Do you play FlyFF? I do. I haven't also played it in a while. Its stuck at level 2x.Well.. I just gotta say level 70 is far far away xD

This will probably be another game that gets blocked at my school, I will tell a few people about it. I have heard of that Fly game but never really played it before is it good or just a waste of time?

I play it. Except I really haven't played it in a while. So much stuff to do. Its around level 10. I can't really get it to be a magican >< So I just didn't play it. It is like a month before I had play it. Its really hard for me to earn coins. Do you play FlyFF? I do. I haven't also played it in a while. Its stuck at level 2x.Well.. I just gotta say level 70 is far far away xD

lol You sell things to make money, and you get those things from fighting monsters. I love doing the quests. You have to make sure that you don't take more than you can handle, though. Some are beyond your level, but you're allowed to take them anyway.

I love FlyFF. I haven't gained a class yet. I'm still leveling up to that. It's been about a month or two since I played.

I used to play ToP but it gets unbelievably repetitive and it's boring. Flyff is the exact same, a total waste of your time and computer memory space.

i play this game alot i have a 3 crusaders at lvl 42, lvl 45, and lvl 48. then i have a voyager at lvl 42, then i have a hunter i think lvl 24 and a swordsman lvl 22 or sumthing like that... but anyways it kinda does get repetetive but i love this game i guess you could say im a little obsessed with it but yea hit me up on red sea server the account name is HolyCrusader37 just tell me you're from this forum and i'll level you up a bit...if im not already helping my disciples :( .

and as for the repetetiveness it is but once u get to higher lvls it gets more interesting because you get better skills you can fight other players instead of monsters and u can go in dungeons and get cool equips and stuff.... currently lvling to 75 so i can get the death set.. its awesome :(:D:(:(:D:o

and if your a newcomer i recomend the hunter class as a starter cuz theyre easy to use. just make sure your either a lance(skinny guy) or phylis(skinny girl) so u can be a hunter... and pick icicle as your starting city.. thats where the quest is for hunters

and after your comfortable with the game i think either champions crusaders or seal masters/Clerics are the best class of all

just look in the forum for a guide on what you wanna be

and i think ive said enough so yea cya on TOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!