xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sourabhj

Am I Now Eligible To Reapply For Free Hosting Account? can i reapply for free hosting account

HiYesterday i have applied for free hosting account ,but my application was rejected,as my post lacked quality,but i want to ask if now my post are acceptable enough to get my account,can i reapply or i have to wait sometime before reappling for hosting application,what are the rules for reappling for hosting .Please help I need my account. :lol: Thanks

I got denied too, once i got my quality up to standards, i just re-applied. I'm sure you can do the same as long as your posts are up to good levels. If their not...well good luck lol! :lol:

I would say so. Your posts are improving with each one.Thank you for understanding the need to maintain high standards on the Xisto. As a volunteer Mod (we all are volunteers), we appreciate the effort and most members do too.

I would say so. Your posts are improving with each one.
Thank you for understanding the need to maintain high standards on the Xisto. As a volunteer Mod (we all are volunteers), we appreciate the effort and most members do too.

Thanks
Can i now apply for hosting application or wait, if i have to wait then when should i reapply.i have some querries too for hosting account,which are:-

1) Is it right that IBP forum is included in hosting package?.

2) If i have 200 hosting credits then can i remain inactive to forum for 200 days but if suppose i come back in 20 days for 2-3 days but doesnt post any thing then waht will happen will my credits will be used or what,i think hosting credits allow no of days i amy not post anything.

Thanks

Thanks Can i now apply for hosting application or wait, if i have to wait then when should i reapply.i have some querries too for hosting account,which are:-

1) Is it right that IBP forum is included in hosting package?.

2) If i have 200 hosting credits then can i remain inactive to forum for 200 days but if suppose i come back in 20 days for 2-3 days but doesnt post any thing then waht will happen will my credits will be used or what,i think hosting credits allow no of days i amy not post anything.

Thanks

No IPB is not included, that would cost hundreds of thousands of dollars to run, if you awnt IPB buy a license and host it, there are other great free forums that u can download and host, such as mybboard.net which is ad-free

1 hosting credit = 1 day your aloud to be inactive, but when u get accepted your credits go down to 0

if you get 200 credits and dont post for 100 days, your credits will go down to about 100 credits.

Read this Readme file - http://forums.xisto.com/index.php?actE=01&HID=18 Many questions are answered in there.

Nol is correct. Once you are approved, your credits will drop to something between 0 and 4 credits immediately. Then the script will chaqrge you 1 credits per day. At this point in time, you can accumulate as many credits in your aqccount as you want, and do not need to remain active on the forums, but you also risk running out of credits at some point and the suspension script will do its thing. Followed by an account delete.

It is all in the readme file or in the other Help files found under the Community Tab in the top right of every page.

Love your sig, by the way...