xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Rosaline

Hello Everyone! Official Introduction

Hey everyone! I've been posting on the forums for awhile now, but I never did do a forum introduction. So here it is... long over due!My site is an advanced/literate fantasy/medieval RP forum, which is why I'm so interested in the free hosting here. If anyone likes post-by-post RP's and wants to check out mine, please PM me and I'll send you the link. It is for advanced/literate writers, however, just keep that in mind :lol: Anywho, more about me. I love theatre and acting, and just about anything drama related. I've directed, written and starred in plays. I've done some costuming, though nothing major because I can't really make them, just pick them out best on metaphorical things like colors, styles, and time periods XD. I am planning on being a theatre/english teacher, high school level, assuming I get out of college alive.Other then that, I enjoy playing volleyball, writing, reading, shopping, and just partying with the friends. I balance my online time and my social life pretty well, so things work out. Let me know if you have questions about me or anything!Otherwise... it's a pleasure to be here! I'm sure I'll see many of you around.

Hello there Rosaline! :D I didn't do a "Hello" post until about 50 posts in or something :P I never really got round to it. Since you've been here for a while, I guess I don't need to brag at how cool Xisto is :D:lol: But if you need any questions answered just ask me or a high posted member or just get your post count up and post it :D :PHope you've been enjoying your stay!

Hi there! Rosaline. Nice to meet you. I did my first post in this fourm. I'm quite new. 3 Days old I guess. I like acting and drama. I seen alot in my class.There is a bit too much people to even kinda sometimes remember them. By the way, My name is Lina or Ling Ling. Of course by the second name you can find out I'm chinese. xD Well. Yes. Xisto Is really cool. Mostly the free Well Wish and hope to see you around these fourms again.

Another late introduction by yours truly, since your hosted and no what to do in order to enjoy the hosting on here all I have to say is welcome and enjoy your time here on Xisto.***Hands a welcome basket with fruits and veggies***

Hello Rosaline Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. I haven't run across any of your posts, but then I am quite selective by topic :lol: . You sound like an interesting person. Glad you found Trap 17, it is the greatest free no-ad host on the web. I have to keep up with Saint Michael

so here is a Posted Image for you. :D

Edited by Mich (see edit history)