xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Tsunami

Piercings my new one

Just got my tounge pierced, its a lil sore but that is to be expected. I love it, im going to get my nipples pierced next, them maby a lip ring, medusa style... i dunno.. its addictive. Does anyone else have any piercings or piercing stories to tell?

i knew a guy that started getting piercings. first all it took was his ear. then he got addicted. then his lip then tongue then his nipples then he got so desperate he even pierced his belly button. true story. the funny thing is about half of them got infected and he had to take them out.

I've never had one, to be honest, their not that cool, or fun to look at. Tommorow im putting a fake one in all over my body, because all the "gangsters"as people always call me, and the people i hang out with (even though we arent realy true O.G's), anyways we are all gonna pretend to be emo, and the emos are gonna pretend to be gangster, lol, its just a tradition at our school for the last week of school we pretend to be different types of people (emo, gangster, prep, jock, no-friends, geek, etc) so far monday we were Prep, today we were jock (even tho we play football today we dressed up with jock straps on the outside, and etc) tommorow emo, thursday we are going to be fashion wannabes (just wear tons of crap that looks weird, and probably crap from the 70s) and then friday (last day of school) we are gonna pretend to be rebels. Anyways, so really I don't like peircings unless their on a girls bellybutton or ears

totally agree with the last statement, nol...in other...places...its not the cool. i wouldnt suggest getting a lot of piercings, because you may regret them or you may stretch them (i dont know what that is called) and then your ears will look retarded for a long time. i would suggest taking it slow. just do 1 at a time, like once every 6 months.

My feeling one piercings is that it is a fashion statement. Some people think that they are wrong. But still I am pretty sure that I would never get one.

Congratulations on your tongue being pierced. :lol:You have to be careful about piercings in the mouth as tongue piercings cause taste buds to be destroyed and chin piercings rub off your gums. My friends gums were permanently damaged due to his chin piercing.I plan to get my belly button pierced and then a tattoo and end everything.

yea... ive always loved piercings, i think they are like muy attractivo... my best friends have lots of piercings, my bff's boyfriend went and did that suspension thing, where you hang from the hooks. Its supposed to be a spiritual thing, but they are in to body modification and what not... I, dont see it "spiritually" or anything i just think it might be fun to do. I plan to get more piercings, but i can't get the ones i want on my face because of work and what not... My goal is to get both nipples pierced before the summer is out, but i gotta loose some weight before i let anyone near my boobs... BUT! so far, since last friday when i got it done, ive lost 10 pounds with this tongue ring... i used to eat so fast that i could just eat for ten minutes and i would have eaten like 5 plate fulls of spagetti or what not.... but now i actually have to slow down and pay attention so im not eating anywhere near as much... but here are a list of piercings i plan to get:-Both Nipples-Belly Button (i know im a dude but i think it would be cool so :-p )-Upper lip (center)- Possibly Septum or Eye brow.... but i think i might stop with the above

i have 3 piercings. two on my right ear and one on my left (the place where girls usually have their earrings, the soft part of your ear). when i had the two, it didn't feel anything at all. i just got surprised by the snap of the tool they used for the piercing. when i came home, it swelled for a bit, and it got itchy at times. this was my first time so after about five days i was kinda hesitant in removing it (so i could clean the wound). i didn't know how to remove the stud properly so there were some blood. it took some time in healing and i got a bit worried when it looked like it wasn't healing at all. i realized i was removing it too much too often that's why the skin around the hole got a bit irritated. it fully healed after a month i think.the other one on my left ear got me more into trouble. when i had it pierced, it was totally fine until half of the week that my ear got itchy and i accidentally touched the stud, and the wound hurt so bad. after a day i needed to remove the stud because it was hurting, and i realized after removing the stud that the wound had developed pus. i had to clean it out and let it heal. fortunately i didn't acquire any complications with it and to my surprise the hole didn't close after the wound healed despite me not putting the stud back.i'm not planning on adding another piercing anymore and i admit that the last one (the one on my left ear) was the result of me getting addicted to it. i only put the stud to keep the hole open but i don't wear the studs that much. one of the reasons was my parents didn't want me to wear it. they are the conservative type and they actually called me names when i got my first two piercings. i don't have regrets though.

I don't have any piercings and don't plan on getting any anytime soon. It's funny because right before I saw this topic, I was listening to the radio and it was on this same topic: Piercings. A person can be addicted to piercings; in fact, I actually know a few people who are addicted to body piercing. In my opinion, piercing is okay as long as it's in moderation. There is a line where you can't cross...the point where you'll have so many piercings you can be considered a "freak". I know people who have ten, eleven, even twelve piercings and they seem to get more and more over time.But my advice to people who want their body pierced is....don't overdo it, please.

i personally dont think that given any number of piercings that anyone should be called a freak, my friends have 20+ piercings and they arent freaks... I agree, for me, I would draw a line on the number of piercings, 7-10 are enough for me... but for anyone else, feel free to do it as much as you want...its a form of self expression, same as tattoos, people have tattoo's all over their bodies, sometimes you cant see them, but they arent freaks...

Piercings are beautiful things, and are a good way of expressing your individuality. I plan on getting my ears pierced eventually, but that's as far as I'll go. I don't think people should have too many piercings, it looks lousy if you're covered in them, just like an excess of of make-up does. Everything in moderation!

I dunno... i guess im just wierd and what not.... I find certain piercings very sexy and attractive and i find others awesome and fun.... like tongue, lip, eyebrow, nipple and bellybutton piercings to me are attractive and huge plugs in your ears or the bridge of your nose pierced or earrings going all the way around your ear are just awesome... i agree with corcyn about how people look silly with both a bunch of piercings and a bunch of make-up, but if you get the right ones it can be an awesome product.