Sign in to follow this  
Tramposch

Tramposch's Application for grafix staff on trap 17

Name: Kyle Kamp

E-mail: happykampa@hotmail.com

Time designing:

Hmm 1 year...

Other sites:

I have only been staff for grafix at a few forums, i am usually moderator, but i like grafix also.

One forum i worked for was, istudios2.com (domain name might have been changed) If you are looking at that url on june 3rd, the website will be a bit messed up, within one or two days, it will be back to normal..

Examples:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

that was a request

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Talk about a basic pixel strech.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Tramposch (see edit history)

they are all really good. especially the one with the bottles, lol. but i dont really like the last one just cuz of the subject, but its still a good design. you should probably get accepted...

Thanks, I hope I do get accepted, It would be greate :lol:The beer bottle one.. Lol.. that was funny.. That was an alumni party at school, and they were all there, and di was having a compitetion with another dude, my brother judging, at who could remove the bottles the best.. so i decided to do it.. and i think i won, i never heard back about that Lol.

That bottle thing is hilarious! Someone wanted to make a good impression or just wipe all the evidence? :lol:I like the Spiderman sig the best. I think it's clean and I always enjoy the 3D quality of reaching out of the box. You do very nice work and I think you'll be a welcome addition to the GFX team, but what do I know? I've got to send you a sig request, see if you can think of anything that can be done with an interesting pic we found on the internet... Good luck!

Uho :D *fails request* Lol darn!Ye, make a request :lol: I wanna rock that request, but i really hope i am staff, i am looking foward to being reveiwed! I would appreciate more replies!

You have some good stuff some of them even show how you improved your skills you have a yes from me.

The majority of your designs are surrounded by how you make sigs; that is, your creativity, based on what i see, is limited to the sig world. The beer bottle one is good—very good. But i would like to see some differences in your work. My current vote is, "No."

If I take into consideration the sigs, you've done a awesome job. The beer-bottle thing is very good indeed.But for me to decide well, could you post some more stuff? Not sigs or photo manipulation, wallpapers, banners and stuff like that. Templates would be an added plus.I guess my current vote is a "Yes", but not a confirmed yes, you should post some more of your work.

Edited by sylenzednuke (see edit history)

Oh, sure i will post some of my layouts, banners, wallpapers.. Sure :lol: i just don't want to post to much, because i thought i was already putting too much stuff.

Actually I don't want the position right now, i have too much on my mind.. and hands

Nvm forget what i just said above

New sig

Posted Image

It took a while to get that effect, it was a new thing for me. This signature was for GOTW (graphics of the week) for a forum called invision impulse, really great forum

New sig i made for a friend of mine as a gift:

Posted Image

more..

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

imma add somemore lol soon

here: (pls don't go like flashin' this around, im not supposed to be showing it yet, its for a skin)

my style again :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

a wallpaper