xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
coybot

I Made These With Sony Acid Pro hehe listen to it and RATE it

Their pretty good. Better then I could EVER do, but Im not really into that kind of music, so I can't give you a true honest opinion, just sounds like a lot of hard work when into them, very good job, keep it up!

what is this program that you used.

at first i like it but then i realized you used a program and then i noticed with a program it should have better quality sound. i make better recordings with just the recorder for windows.

i am sure if you practice mor they will turn out cool. try shortening them a bit and they should be good.

Hey,Nice work...I liked the way the music and your poster merged in well. Keep up the great work!!! It does seem like you ave put in a lot of hard work for it.

Hey thanks for the nice reply's, oh and Arza i need a Plug-in to listen to your songs but i cant find it... please help me :lol: oh and i used Sony Acid Pro, and the sound quality is bad but thats not my fault, it can be youtube or the loops i have used...oh and Arza you like the Anime serie The Avatar?

Edited by coybot (see edit history)

Yeah, hmm, sony acid pro, emily.. remember that?If you could fix the link, then i will listen and comment :XD: i bet their good, using acid is a fun program, pretty easy, depends on how you are doing it, its easy if you are doing a type of.. techno music.

Yeah, hmm, sony acid pro, emily.. remember that?
If you could fix the link, then i will listen and comment :XD: i bet their good, using acid is a fun program, pretty easy, depends on how you are doing it, its easy if you are doing a type of.. techno music.

Yep.... did you fix the trial yet kyle? >_< It was cool so I would keep it, atleast on your old computer. Anyway, threadstarter, please get to checking the links because I want to see it, it's just a hassle to keep checking this thread over and over again.

Gahh stiill broken. Well I used sony acid pro and sadly it was very difficult for me to figure it out and when I did my songs was really horrible. I rather make it like this tough rather than recording it because when I record my songs its nclear =\ maybe its my recorder, I dunno but thanks for sharing even tough it doesnt work=\