xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Velma Gift Sig

well you could say she pmed me a hint hint on creating a sig I think :lol: either way I had adobe open and I tried some new stuff out so enjoy your gift sig Velma.

Posted Image

Version 2

Posted Image

Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)

THANK YOU MICHAEL That is a really nice sig and I am so happy and thank you again for the nice sig. I never got to posting my topic but anyway thanks again. Maybe I will have a contest again soon and Thanks again.

Cheers

St Michael that is one beautiful sig you have created! I love the broken line/blur effect created around the figure. I am incredibly impressed! :lol:

Well after looking at that sig for a couple of month and realizing what was horribly wrong with it, I decided to reopen that sig and get rid of that layer with the broken lines and made some minor adjustments to it. So in a rare showing I present you Version 2 of a Velma's Gift Sig.

Posted Image

I like the first. It would be better tough if you would erase some parts on the first like her around her face and little parts oh her body. T like it tough its really nice love the lighting and the blend is perfect. Great job!

Hi Mike,Thanks for editing my sig :P I like both the versions a lot . I like her eyes and lips in the second sig a lot. I am so confused as to which sig to use now... Maybe I will keep roatating the sigs every few months or soThanks for the great gift all over again

I like version one because of the warmth and clarity. However, i like version 2 because it doesn't have that fuzziness. You should make a version 3 with the warmth and clarity of version 1 but without the fuzziness like version 2.