xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Rosaline

Can't Install Phpbb! Help

Can you let me know how to do it using the cpanel? I just want to make sure I did it, lol.And now things are getting iffy again, because it won't let me log into the admin control panel on my forum because it says I'm missing a file. So it looks like I'm going to try deleting and reinstalling again :lol:. Oh, life.

lmao, or you could just download the files, and see which one your missing in the admin folder lol...And to do it on cpanel, just click on the file yuo need to change, and click all the boxes...but ik you don't do that with all, idk which ones. But it should say in the tutorail.

Oh well.You did CHMOD them?Or better yet, download another fresh copy and then upload it, guess you've already done that.Anyways, what you can always do is if you trust someone on this forum, you can let him/her to the uploading and setting up for you, maybe while one of the moderators are free. Some who are experienced with phpBB, like jlhaslip. Ask him like around when he'll be free for 5 minutes.