xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
logansmeadow

A Bit Of My Work... using JascPaintshop 911

Here's a few of the signature tags I have designed for myself over the last year. Please keep in mind that some of the work was designed to be displayed on a white background. All of these pieces were created using paintshop using various textures blends and picture tubes.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

They look really really good :lol:. I'm not too good with constructive critism or ratings (because I'm not too flash with graphics), but I can say that they look excellent :D.

I liked the first one that has a side view profile. The colors were perfect and so were the effects It looked very nice and she looked calming. I guess you have talent so welcome and keep up the great work.Maybe you could challenge the other members and have a contest sometime in the future

They look great, the white background is bearly noticeable on my lcd. It makes them look like they are popping out which is really cool.

well to give u an honest judgement,i like the first 3,there nice simple clean and goodlookingbut the other 2 i don't likereason=because u changed the image scale, u made it to fit ur sign, but because of that the persons in ur sign are a bit screwed up, like a lil flattened, maybe change that and you' ll be goodgreetz crazy

I like all of these, not my style but still you do have talent!

I agree with crazymind21, you have only scaled the render down vertically. You should do it from all 4 sides so that the proportion remains intact and the render looks good.

http://www.pixel2life.com/ Here you'll find all good tutorials, go through them and you'll be better in no time! :lol:

Thank you for the replies everyone :lol: crazymind21 and sylenzednuke, you are both correct. The image was scaled down to fit the tag. I usually try to either avoid thator scaled to proportions that match that of the tag. Thanks for the link, I'll definitely be checking that out.As far as challenging goes, well I think I'm a long way off from that.