xisto Community
logansmeadow

Hello, I'm Lisa

Hello everyone :D My name is Lisa/logansmeadowI'm extremely new to Xisto and have been doing some browsing. I'm excited to view all the information!Well as far as an intro goes:My name is Lisa and I'm a married mom of two. I love to paint/draw/PSP. Pretty much anything creative.I've just recently launched my own website with the help of some friends that features my artwork. Somehow I manage to find time to work full time, be with my family, mess around creating, sew, maintainingmy new website and frequent a few discussion boards.Thanks for having me and I look forward to reading and participating here! :lol:

Edited by logansmeadow (see edit history)

Welcome to Xisto.com, but what I find weird is that name looks so familiar and I can't place my finger on it. Anyways welcome to site and here is your gift basket of fruits and vegtables and a welcome card. You can find out everything you need to know about Xisto right here. Interesting enough we got a good graphics forum for you to post your artwork and what not and also be able to get some great web hosting for you to enjoy :lol:.

So welcome to the site and enjoy your stay.

Hmmmm.....you seem quite familiar as well. Can't place it :P Thank you so much for the welcome! I'll definitely go and find me a place to park myself over at the graphics forum :D *btw the fruits and veggies were quite good.....although the pears were a little over-ripe :Dummmmm, quick question....would you happen to have a link for the graphics area....I can't seem to locate it :lol: Thanks!

Edited by logansmeadow (see edit history)

Towards the bottom of the Index page, look for the GFXTrap.com listing...

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

and welcome to the Xisto. I am certainly interesting in seeing your work.
Do you have any particular style of Images you deal with?

Oh, yeah, be sure to read the Xisto Readme file (explaining all the reasons us mods can Warn or Ban you for using Bad Language, etc.)

:lol:

Thanks for the welcome jhaslip! :D I deal with many types of images....but I gravitate quite often to fairies, fantasy and anything unusual in regards to graphics.As far as my paintings and drawings, I frequently use animals, fairies and landscapes as my subject matter.I think I have checked the Readme, but I'm sure that I will be reading it over a few more times. I definitely don't want to step on any toes or be in violations of any rules while I'm here*hoping I haven't already done so :lol:

Hello lisa,Welcome to Xisto !!! I hope you like this forum and learn something in return too. So you are into graphics eh? That is really nice Hope you find what you are looking for in here.Velma

Hello Velma and thank you for the welcome :D I look forward to meeting you all on the forums :lol: The Graphics area is amazing. A lot of talent here!

Hey Lisa,Welcome to Xisto! I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do! Have fun posting, and just call out if you need any help :lol:

Hello Lisa Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA, AKA Web Sets by Donna. I do web set designs using original artwork from others and my own photography. I am a mother of one and retired. Designing web sets is my hobby and I do it for free. Maybe we can colaborate on using one of your art works for a web set? My site link is in my sig below. Please take a look at my work and see what you think. My designs are intended for people who don't know anything about designing their own web site and may seem a little simplistic to most graphics hounds on here, but there is a need for such designs. I get requests all the time.

You will find the people on Trap 17 are very friendly and helpful. Keep up the good posts and you will have hosting in no time. I got mine right away about a year and a half ago. I am delighted with the dependability; minimum down time. Good Luck! :lol:

Hello matt2 and mich, thanks for the welcome :lol:I'll be sure to remember to holler out for help when needed.I will definitely have a look at your site mich. I have a paid hosting site that I just recently launched. But I'm sure there will be a time when the layoutwill need to be revamped. :D

Hi Lisa and welcome to Xisto.Your artwork sounds cool and it's awesome that you have a website to showcase it. I'm slowly working towards having my own site for my artwork, blogs, yada yada, you know anything about me (and being Renaissance means it's a lot!)

Pleased to make your acquaintance, Lisa/Logan's Meadow. Something about the word "meadow" that always conjures up images of pastoral scenes, lush green grass, blue skies, and goblins (oops - not sure how that last one got in there). I may slip up every now and then and refer to you as "Elysian," a heavenly meadow and favored abode of the gods in Greek mythology. Look forward to seeing your work and interacting with you on the board.

OMG now I know who you are :lol:, your on haslips and moogie's site, I happen to go to lesson102 to see if haslip was online and I thought and see if you were on that list. Mind you change the "z" for a "s" so another mystery solved good job gang.