Box Tutorial

Posted Image

thats the image we will be making

1.first open a new image size,300x100,with a white background

2.now get your rectangular marquee tool,and make a selection like this

Posted Image

now get the gradient tool with thesecolors,or simular

Posted Image

oke no drag the gradient in the selection from the top to the bottum,here is my result

Posted Image

now get your rectangular marquee tool again,with these settings

Posted Image

and now make some lil stripes,like i did here

Posted Image

now rotate your canvas.>image>rotate canvas>90cc,,and get the rectangle tool,and make a black line like this

Posted Image

now go to filter>distort>shear,and make some simular to this

Posted Image

after u've done the shear, get some layer styles,,layer>layer styles>these settings

Posted Image

Posted Image

u should have something simular to this

Posted Image

well make like min 3 of those lines,in this tut i did only 2 But this tut is a prev, so use more other wise it wouldn't look as good as mine endresult,,like here

Posted Image

now comes the fun part

get the round rectangle tool/radius 2cm,,and make a roundet rectangle,add somedrop down shadow.....

than right click in the shape u just made,and click make selection.......

than get the gradient tool with the same colors as in the beginning,,,,,here is my result....

Posted Image

now get the roundet rectangular tool again,,and make a slidely smaller rectangle in the one u just made,,,,add some standert innerglow,and a pattern overlay,,and here is my result

Posted Image

now add some brushes and soem custom shapes and here is my result.

Posted Image

Hope u all enjoy it,,,,,,

but remember use min 3 whires...not like in the tut but like mine result

Nice tutorial, maybe no technically but gives a way to more and more ideas for graphics of a similar kind.Will try this one soon and yeah you can add that to give it a more "wraparound" effect, one can erase some parts of the wire as we aren't really using Drop Shadow there.

As SN said dude. This is great and if people innovaye on this idea They can Create good things. You hve not given a Simple version but an intermediate but wuth some innovation Many advanced materials can be made. Really i will try it out later.Cya

Hmm, its ok, it doesnt look the best.. "Hope u all enjoy it,,,,,," you put commas instead of periods..It looks like you do that in a lot of places, but i do it also, so that is kind a hypercritically, i think that is spelt right.. lol The image quality of your result is not that goodk, and the wires look kind of pixely.. you do it a very different way, i just do what u do for the line, then i go brush 13 usually, then stroke black, then lighting effects, mess with those, and then stroke again, with the little circles in assorted brushes, and set that.. for white.. and then it looks pretty sweet, usually burn some.. and ye.. lol but ye your wires could do some reno.. really need work! With the little ridge thing on the bars.. like the lines, you should cut off where the bar ends, instead of making them run off the bar, it makes it look bad..sorry, im being very... mean..It is a very good tutorial, i have to admit, it has a nice affect that i might want to try some day, but i don't think i need it right about now.