xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Vis3r

Are You From Us/canada? Then You Can Make $100-$500 Every Month, Without Referrals!

I was tired of making only a few cents per day in those programs, because i wanted something to make a check of atleast $100 every month. I found how to acchieve it, but you must be from US in order to get such money. Here's the program link, it's free, if you're from US, give it a try, you can't lose anything:

Visit it, and you'll make atleast 5$ today: Click Here

Notice from serverph:
referral link removed. please review Xisto forum rules & TOS.

First of all, if you don't trust me, think i just want to get you scammed, check out their forum, and you'll see it's the best earning program on the net.

You gain money from visiting websites and answering their questions (surveys). Before you say that surveys are all scam or they don't work, for most of them, it's true. This is also why i dedicated time to find a good one. In this survey program, you don't have to wait for the surveys to be emailed to you once in a while, when you login, you get hundreds of surveys from your panel! Just pick the one you like (those who pay more $0.40-$10) complete them, and wait for their verification which may take a week for some.

Is there a proof of payment? Hundreds of them, just check out the website forum, you'll see hundreds of posts about getting checks for 100$-500$ or even more each month. The only people i don't suggest this program is those that aren't from US, because you won't get any surveys. It's just for people from US/Canada. If you're not from there, check out my blog and try out other programs listed there.

My blog: Make Money Online
Edited by Vis3r
read moderator's note (see edit history)

This looks like a decent program but I just think all the survey filling out and stuff takes too long and you get a lot of spam email. Referring people isn't easy either because you have to find some that will actually participate and fill out the information. You can't do that here by the way. I have tried a place like this before and it took 3 days of straight filling out of surveys to get a domain name which wasn't too bad but there are 6000 messages in my inbox now, luckily I use an email I don't use too often.

This looks like a good program, I would create a new email just for it so I dont get spammed, and I would try it if I didn't have to give my address, wish it would pay via paypal. I may try it some other time, but for now i'll leave it. Thanks for the link though.

Ah, CashCrate. Great layout, however they have really low offers and horrible crediting. Check one of my threads in the Money Making section and you will find some more :lol: .

Well despite my first impression I gave this one a try. I didn't realize I had 2 days left in the month to complete surveys for money before it reset but despite the fact I did make the minimum payout and should have $11.75 coming to me in the mail when they send out the checks June 15 or 16th. As for this month I have $32 pending to be validated and another $5 already made. It's a pretty decent site and for the surveys you only have to fill out valid information. If you want more information about it let me know and after the 15th I will post a picture of my check if anyone wants to see it.