xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
nol

.nol's Main Title Tutorial #2 This goes along with the IF skinning tutorial sort of.

Hello, welcome to my maintitle tutorial #2. If I can find my first one, I will be glad to post it, but I think this ones better anyways. If you are able to see massive images, you can go to the bottom and view that tutorial, it might be easy anyways.

We will be using Photoshop Cs2, but it really shouldn't matter

This tutorial will help you create something like this:

Posted Image

(please note thisi is a little skinnier in length then your creating, and probably a little taller too)

Alright well lets get started, before we start please download the download just above the link to the picture at the bottom of this post

This is needed for the rest of this tutorial, and it saves a LOT of time.

First open up the .psd you downloaded, open up the backround layer, and go to right click-->blending options-->gradient overlay, we are going to make a base gradient, make this your color that is not your theme, usually gray.

Set it like this or something similar

Posted Image

Now go to stroke, and set the settings to 1px, and pick a color, preferably darker then the lighter color. Next go to the inner shadow and set your settings to something similar to this:

Posted Image

Now we are going to skip the third layer for a second and go to the third.

Do the exact same steps as before, using the same colors.

we are going to add one more setting to it though.

Go to inner glow, and add these settings

Posted Image

Now go back to your second layer, (the middle one) pick your primary color in your skin, and go through all the steps up to this one. And your done! ENJOY

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/404.png

Did you make the maintitle from scratch? or did you find it, because it loks pretty cool!especially if you add colours lol.. i was gonna use this for a skin, but i decided not to skin the skin that i was goin gto skin! lol..ii have seen skinz where u have used this before, they look pretty cool