xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
nol

Horrible Sig

I really don't like how this turned out, but tramposch made me post it, so I guess I will only cuz he got the render for me. Even though its really, really bad. Enjoy seeing my worst work of art.

Posted Image

Umm.. sucks :sPlease please please tell me that you did not follow my tut, if you did wanna remove it :) LOl..well.. nate.. if you need any.. artistic "help" call me :)

lmao, took 5minutes..I did 3 layers.what do u expect...i just didn't like the render..it all starts with the render then it goes all down hill. I don't feel like im in the mood for graphics really

well to give u a reaonable comment , u allready said its ur worst ever, and well there aint much good on it indeed, obviously u made the background out of the render, wich i don't get why, i would love to se ethe tut tramp made cause ,that aint that good realy,but if u realy realy want to make nice signs of tut, i'll say u have to go to deviantart, there are hundreds of tuts there to make awesome sign, i vieuwed most of them maybe u should to lolany way whats wrong with the sign-render blendet in to much- background way to dark and messy- text ugly and doesn' t fit, and can't even read itu could better use brushes ur try using renders as a background,or u just know all that allreadygreetz crazy

Maybe it's just me being optimistic but that sig can be saved.Just bring the render forward, increase the opacity of the blur effects, and invert the text with a dark brown outline.