xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Tramposch

New Signature I just made it.

I like the first one better due to the darkness of the green.But overall a nice sig. Can't tell what most of the items in the picture are other than the render, is this intended?

I really like it!I would give it a 9.9/10... :(0.1 not there because I didn't really like what you did to the bottom-left corner of the sig, but maybe it's only me. :)v1.0 is way better in my opinion, and yeah you could always use up a bit of cut-down on your sig size, it's quite big, a little smaller one would be better. :)Overall nice work, that white splatter-kind brush in the middle undeniably suits well though I'm sure some work would've been put there. :(

hm. i think you are new t sig aking?. Well i actuallydon't like either of it in a proper way. Well let me explain.The first version i don't like Because of the Sudden Glow. It really affests the sig. Try Blurrung ita lil. Oh even better addin a nicee lil shadow? Or darke it.v.2 i ldont like because ifyoulook closely. Where i said it was bright right? well look inside it is black. Hyh? Well this is because of a sudden Change of black. What i mean is See at first it is a solid white ok and then it just turns in to a greyish black. So what you sould do is smudge it maybe. Like. this is what i mean. Youcan make it form white to a darher white then another darker white and then to gerey greyish black. Got my drift?Wel other than these points it is good.My ratingof v.17/10My ratingof v.28.5/10. I dint know what does it that makes me like both of it