xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
baosen

Do Somebody Like Nfsu2? TOPIC

:D Do somebody like it? I have it and i like it very much. The best thing about that game that u can get Hummer h2, nad that is a BIG car.but do someone like the game and can someone give me some tips?

Who doesn't like this game?I have only played the first one and hell, I am dying to try the second one.I really would like to lay my hands on it....Although Brooke Burke does not make a good still model...lolI prefer her live...

I think it suck, sorry but it isnt my game. Midnight club 2 i think is better. The thing i dont like about it is the gravity. Your car makes too fast all kind of flips and stuff. And what i also liked more about mc2 is that you can drive a motorbike.But thats my oppinion ;) Greets Timmik

:rolleyes: Do somebody like it? I have it and i like it very much.

The best thing about that game that u can get Hummer h2, nad that is a BIG car.

but do someone like the game and can someone give me some tips?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's not bad,but somehow I liked NFSU 1 better.

The sequel is somewhat boring and confusing.

Have you maybe tried FlatOut,great driving arcade!!!

:D Do somebody like it? I have it and i like it very much.

The best thing about that game that u can get Hummer h2, nad that is a BIG car.

but do someone like the game and can someone give me some tips?

33728[/snapback]

I think is one of the best driving/race games ever. I like the options to modify everything on your car. Btw i don´t like the hummer, it´s to heavy. The Audi TT completly tuned is a really good machine and very compatitive. Of course it depends of your driving skills....

I've not yet had a chance to play part 2, but i've completed part 1 several time. --a die-hard fan of NFS, i found underground to be my favorite game yet!

I think it suck, sorry but it isnt my game. Midnight club 2 i think is better. The thing i dont like about it is the gravity. Your car makes too fast all kind of flips and stuff. And what i also liked more about mc2 is that you can drive a motorbike.

But thats my oppinion  :P

Greets Timmik

36105[/snapback]

Well, it's fairly good (mc2), but it also isn't anything special. The driving model is quite bad. It's very hard at career. It's good, I like playing it, but U2 isn't uch better than it. So, it's good but not perfect. Same goes for U2

i found the game to easy took me less then a month to beat it and unlock everything, hopefully Mosted is a little harder to play. comes otu in a couple of weeks YES!!!! :P

I don't. Sure, there's tuning, but look, there's no sunlight, the streets are boring, the races are stupid and the soundtrack is dull. I must say that U1 was a lot better. NFS Most Wanted is eve better. It's the combination of tuning and cop chases.

I liked the game, but honestly I think I enjoyed the first underground better. I feel that it just had a better rythem to the game. I think that the exploring is a fun for a little while, but there really isn't any point in driving from point to point to start the races when you can just select the next race from a list. But it might also just be because when I played underground 1 it was a new experience in a racing game compared to the second one which was more of a repeat.I don't really care all that much for Most wanted either though. The cop chasing just gets too annoying.