xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
crazymind21

Easy Layout

well after a few hours serving for inspiration i came across a templete, wich was flashed out and stuff, and i liked it so much that i tryed my own version of it,because of the fact i'm best in making templates, i tried to make it almost the same,obviously that didn't work so i thought wel,PIEP it i'll just go on and see what comes out, wel here is my result without any content ofcourse,

Posted Image

good as always but the buttons and the copyright stand out to much instead of working with the resr of the design. I think a footer would work better without that extra stuff at the bottom since you most likely what to be able to expand within the content boxes as what not.

well saint the copyright text is just so no 1 can steel it lol. if i ever put this template online,i will take that of, and the white button, they indeed stand out, but i like em, and i think if i do some flash tricks with them,i think they would look awesome,when ever i get a host, i' ll make a preview of this, and sent u the url... i' ll bet u like itoh yeah ur comment on the coding to expand the content and stuff, and than i have to be honest with u, i'm a total beginner with coding, i don't know mysql/php/and all that,i only know basic html,adjusting codes, like for forums and all is easy but coding a site i have no idea.i don't even know how to work with ftp,i choose to come here cause of the cpanel :)

Make sure you use tableless CSS2 layouts because using tables for layouts produces slow load times.

hehe well, i never use tables.
i tried once tho, but i got messed up in my coding,i basicly use basic html to code,
the html from a mini site a made, its kinda like myspace only dutch tho,called cu2.nl ,
i get my coding of that site lol!! so thats what i'm using

ty for commenting

greetz crazy
Edited by crazymind21 (see edit history)