xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
crazymind21

My Newest Creation

That's really good. Good job. I like the colors and text and a lot.

I absolutely love almost everything about this sig, except for the text, it just doesn't stand up to what you expect from it after looking at the sig... :)I'd give it a 9/10, due to the text. The colors and the way you've done the background is just awesome.Can you link me to the place you find such awesome renders from? :)

i'm srry dun have a tut on it,to comment on the text, i like the text, its just plain and simple so the attention goes, to the sign itself, the text i think fits good, but that my opnion obviously:),but thanks for the comment all

Posted Image

took me about 2 hours, to make ,there about 30 layer styles mixed lol, alltho u can' t see it,hope u all like it

hey! i really like this one. reminds me of Fallout 2, and advanced power armor! Hope i'll get time to create and practice some gfx's of me own, so maybe soon i post a few sigs here myself.. :)

nice job!

EDIT:i just saw another this one too!

i spend about 1 hours on this sign,and i'm very proud of it,its very busy , and it aint that clean but i love it

Posted Image

Really good job! Although it seems a bit to "heavy" for it's size, but i guess that's not a problem, when it somes to just showoff..

Nice work

Edited by matak (see edit history)

well i tryed tp put the text there, it just didn' t look right, and about blending in a lil, i disagree with u basicly cause of the fact, the left site of the C is near almost the same color doesn' t mean its blend in, and believe i tried to put the text everywhere and i personaly thought it looks the best where it is atm