xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
soleimanian

Let's Have Fun In Ie And Firefox

Let have fun in Microsoft Internet Explorer and Mozilla FireFox

today i want to show you a java script trick. this code works on Microsoft Internet Explorer and Mozilla Fire Fox.

in a website like here, in address bar, copy and paste below java script and press Enter:

java script:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document.images; DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i-DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=Math.sin(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5; DIS.top=Math.cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5}R++}setInterval('A()',5); void(0);

what do you see! :)

Have fun!!!

:)

added later:

this java script works for me very nice

i attached the javascript in a text file, download it

javacode.txt

Edited by soleimanian (see edit history)

Y'know, it might be a bit of a spoiler if you told us the effect but it would certainly be much nicer. Y'see, not all of us are quite the Javascript fanatic or uber-gullible individuals who go yay at the mention of the word cool.So, what I'm trying to say here is that we want to make sure that script is mostly harmless; you see where I'm going here? :)

By looking at it, I think it is meant to move all the images on the screen around. However, whatever borwser you put it in, it simply searches the web for it.

the first part of the code, where it says "java script". You have to take out the space. That's why you go to google, it's searching for the website, if you take out the space it will work. As for the effect, it messes with the images on the site I think, at least that's the effect I got.

I believe I seen this posted somewhere before but not to sure about it, but anyways all this script does is move a image around somewhere. But this only works in IE and not in firefox; in firefox all it does is misalign the text and thats it.