xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TrueBlade

Advise For New Players Of Sherwood Dungeon hints tip and strategies for winning battles

i love hackingAdvise For New Players Of Sherwood Dungeon

go to you tube after you download cheatengine 5.4 its the best it rocks go to youtube and type in sherwood dungeon hacks. There are a lot of hacks serios. My favrite is the moving fly hack you can go up and down left,rightfoward backward its awome go to youtube and type in sherwood dungeon fly/float/bounce hack then it will be made by thereooftwo or somthing like that and thats it

-reply by jason

Sherwood WonAdvise For New Players Of Sherwood DungeonSherwood dungeon won't load, and when it finally does sometimes, it always sends me to room 0, and eventually kicks me off. I'm really frustrated, and the moon base trick won't work. Someone please give me advice!-reply by SwdPlayer

what they shoud haveAdvise For New Players Of Sherwood Dungeon

I think that Sherwood dungeon is good the way it is but what will be better is that the players should have crossbows and free players should have 2 pets for free for 1 year and players should change between different classes like

fighting classes:

scolar/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley1.Gif

fighter/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley14.Gif

imperial/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley4.Gif

street fighter /txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley2.Gif

basic adventurer/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley10.Gif

what they shoud haveAdvise For New Players Of Sherwood Dungeon

Sherwood dungeon can be better if:

• free players can have 2 pets for free for 1 year

• players can use crossbows in the game

• clan rank label is separate from the clan name

• players having different 6 fighting style classes other than adventurer which are fighter, scholar, imperial, street fighter, knight and vampire slayer.

• if there were vampire monsters in the game(place is you decision)

Yeah I like your answer although it doesn't always work when you block the enemy,My advice is get either complete shadow items or poison or fire or ice and get the weaponsThat match those "elements" such as ruby amethyst emerald and sapphire.That's all my advice.And don't go to a high level place when your low level is really annoying when you keep dying.-reply by jackaroonieandcheese

what would make things betterAdvise For New Players Of Sherwood Dungeon

"I reckon that Sherwood Dungeon would be better if"

there were summons that you can get from summon stones at the dungeon like:

spiders (any size)

dragons (just the mini flying ones)

wolfs (normal)

lions (with pride)

and you can change their elements once a day.

and if there were music tracks on each stage part.

"here is one favor"

the weapons on the prophecy are mainly normal steel (Grey) and enchanted steel (yellow)

But how about the barbered spear yellow, dragon claw scepter as magic element and Dark blood sword of chaos as darkness element

thank you

p.S I don't mean to question the game but yeah it will make the game more attractive

-reply by Noah