xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mermaid711

Refreshing Face Mask

OK, so here is a recipe and instructions for use for this face mask.
1/2 cup of dry clay
3 egg yolks
1-2 of a mashed avocados
2 tbsp of honey
1 tbsp of ground almonds
1 tbsp of cocoa butter
1 tbsp of yougurt
Mix all ingredients in a blender. Boil a mason jar and its lid in water to sterelize it. Spoon the mask into the jar when the jar is cool.
Take a warm shower or wash your face with warm water to open up your pores for optimum effect. Allow to harden. When hard, wash your face thouroghly to remove the mask. For additional therepudic benifits, and ground parsely or other herbs according to your skin type.

This sounds pretty good and at the same time each and every thing can be done in the home so there is no need to go at the parlor to have face masks anymore. It would be great if you could also provide me tips on the other ways in which the skin care can be taken. Like I would love to know about the home remedies which can help me prevent the itchy skin which is particularly noticeable during the summer season due to extensive prickles that get all over the body. I do not like to apply prickly heat powder all the time so am looking for another remedy.

Can't wait to try it. I have a few recipes aswell, I just can't find them right now but I'll post them here for you when I do:)