xisto Community
hotchick2121

Hello Goodbye (not the band, just my life)

well, im leaving again, and again, its not by choice, this time, the freakin computer labs are undergoing major plastic surgery( and re-networking) they are getting new computers(yes, we can boot the dells!) which is the only good thing about the whole ordel, and we are re ntworking, (i think i already said that,, add kicking in:P, so, any wayz i won't be back until around august(if they work quickly) We are supposed to get double computers and lab size, so, thats cool too. So, im gonna say bye to all my friends for a little while do not rejoice too much, and don't drink in excess on my departure, You will be free of my annoying presence for a temporary moment.I still love you all! thanks for treating my so well!Ill be back soon (That is a promise not a threat!lol)BYE BYE FOR NOW!

yeah, i know, im working on that, but computers cost $$, and sadly, im not really swimming in it rite now... more like dipping my toe in it... :)

Parting is such sweet sorrow, sayeth the sun as it finally sets on the flaxen-haired hotchick. I'm sure I speak for the entire cast of the EVIL group in wishing you a fond farewell, devoid of motion sickness and hangovers. That, I'm afraid, will not preclude the Enlightened Misanthrope from imbibing in copious quantities of fine spirits and bottle-conditioned ales from sunup to sundown. To what end you ask? Why - to hasten our fair lady's return to our humble forum, of course. God Speed!

Sad to see you go, but it can't helped. I can understand the situation you're in. Relying on the computer network is fine when it's up and running, but if an overhaul is on the horizon it kinda makes it tought to make posts. Since having your own PC is not an option, is there an internet cafe nearby (on campus, etc.)? Perhaps you could try that...but again the costs could add up.

Hotchick leaving again noooo and I couldn't say buh bye because my cable modem went down, thanks to a bad cable and other stupid stuff. 3 months of quiet afternoons I don't know what I will do during my afternoons with no one to talk to :):(:). Well I do have classes to take during the summer and what not so I don't have to wait all that much :(. Well bye for now and see you in the fall :).

GOODBYE EVERYONE!I LoVE YoU All!THANKS for EVERYTHING< AnD ill SEE YOU NEXT FaLL!!!:)

Edited by hotchick2121 (see edit history)

Au revoir - the world is round and you can ride, rumble and splash to the other side.. and back again. You'll be back... I hope :)

Till then, take care, and for now, simply Sayonara

Well before I could even get to know you well you're heading out. Hopefully you'll be back sooner than August but if not, see you then. Maybe you'll find some money on the street and you can use that. :)