xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
desimela

Speed Up The Start Menu

Hey i m going to share a cool trick that i learnt from my friend today...by usin this u can speed up the start menubut u have to be carefull wid the regedit cuz if u mess up anythin in there..ur whole Window system CAn be damagedOpen the Registry and look for this string:HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control PanelIn the right pane, right-click on the "MenuShowDelay" key and select "Modify". Change the value to a number between 2 and 20. If you do not see this key, create it by right-clicking on an empty space in the right pane and selecting "New->String Value". Name it "MenuShowDelay" and and give it a value between 2 and 20.

Hey i m going to share a cool trick that i learnt from my friend today...

by usin this u can speed up the start menu

but u have to be carefull wid the regedit cuz if u mess up anythin in there..ur whole Window system CAn be damaged

Open the Registry and look for this string:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel

In the right pane, right-click on the "MenuShowDelay" key and select "Modify". Change the value to a number between 2 and 20. If you do not see this key, create it by right-clicking on an empty space in the right pane and selecting "New->String Value". Name it "MenuShowDelay" and and give it a value between 2 and 20.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This doesnt speed up your menu, it only disables fading and the time it takes to fade in, if you have a slow computer then well it will still be slow, may seem quick cause it pops right up instead of the fade in, but it isnt any "faster"