xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
NNH1254

Hey

I'm NNH1254, I'm obviously new. I just started a site at a host that someone recommended, but it turns out it has a lot of downtime, so I'm trying here. Nice to meet you if you're reading this.

Welcome, NNH1254! Nice to see you've come to use Xisto as your webhost! Please try to make quality posts at Xisto, as we do not like spam. Click on the links below once you see them.

Please take time to Read the Rules, Xisto Readme, and FAQ located inside the readme. Hope you enjoy your stay at the Xisto forums! And if you may need any assistance, feel free to PM me! Thanks and welcome!

PS- I just noticed this is my 200th Post!

Edited by Imtay22 (see edit history)

Hello NNH1254 Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Where are you? You will certainly not regret changing your host over to Trap 17. It provides the best free no-ads hosting on the web and is almost 100% reliable. So little down time one can hardly complain. Make sure your posts are of good content and interesting. No one-liners that are considered spam anyway. Mindless posts will profit you nothing in the long run. Make good posts and you will have credits enough for hosting in no time. Good Luck!

Welcome to the Xisto and of course enjoy your stay, we have thousands of topics that discuss may many things from every days things to the bizarre and so trying to find a topic to talk about or trying ot answer a question you will be able to find it here. Of course now that you are hosted it would be a bizarre of me to remind you to check out hte read me file and make sure to check the forum rules and so here is your welcome basket of fruits and vegtables with a welcome card.

Welcome aboard!I'm one of the "veteran" members here on the boards, and thanks for choosing to take part in the Xisto community. As you might have seen already, there are plenty of topics abound - and you can earn hosting credits by making good quality posts on a regular basis. As well, the people here are very supportive. If you run into any problems, one of the moderators/admins will help you out.Hope you enjoy your stay here, and we hope to see more of you in the near future.