xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Carnage

Forgot To Introduce

Welcome to the Xisto.Hope you take the time to read the Xisto Readme file.It has all the good stuff in it.Enjoy the Forums...

Welcome aboard, Carnage!I'm one of the veteran members here, and I think you've found a great community. The people here are friendly and supportive, and if you have any problems, don't hesitate to give the moderators/admins a shout.Don't forget to read the rules, and we hope to see more of you on the boards!

Welcome Carnage! Xisto is a great service. I am reasonably new myself, and I can tell you there are no complaints what so ever. Also, you can get involved with the community. Perhaps you could tell us a little more about yourself? Hope you enjoy your stay on the forums.

Welcome to Xisto and enjoy your stay, make sure to check up on the rules and what not and how to properly get your hosting with no problems.

Hello Carnage Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Everybody has already reminded you about reading and following the rules so I don't need to again. Maybe you could come back and tell us a little more about yourself. Like, where in Russia you are, what your hobbies are, where you go to school, what grade you are in and etc. Hope you enjoy yourself here at Trap 17, everybody is friendly and helpful. If you need something, search for the answer in the forums and if you don't find one, ask. Somebody will fill you in or direct you to the answer. Again, Welcome!