xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
robocz033

Even Computers Can Get Boring Hanging out with my friends is better than my computer

That computers can actually support boredness. that when im searching the web or trying to do something to spend time, sometimes i get so bored i am about to hit myself in my face. it feels like i have used the computer so much that i have found out everything i need to know and dont need it anymore. besides scripting my webpage, i dont really need a computer, but i have an urge to buy a mac. so now im just plain bored...and i have problems with my pc...it would just help if i could get a completely customized computer that has everything tuned to my needs including the os. it just gets boring, im sick of gaming, get bored of just going to forums over and over. i guess i need to start hanging out with my friends more cuz the computer doesnt help me get ride of boredness...

Well DUH!

Sorry, but God made people to be social, not mouse potatoes.

People who are mouse potatos need to go out and hang out and make new friends. The computer is whats causing a lot of you mouse potatos to be 40 year old virgins :)