xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Shadow

I Hate LIL BROTHERS

ok, so my dad has a bronco II, my fav vehicle he has ever owned, and so i wanted to go with him to pick it up(hes getting it fixed so its drivable again) and i couldnt go because my lil bro couldnt be bothered to come home in time even though he *BLEEP*ING knew that it was being picked up today :D:D:D-_-;):D:D:D:D:D:angry: anyways you can imagine how pissed i am at the moment, so.. tell me what you guys think i should do to him!

Yeah, I have one of those @ home... Lil brothers I mean... And even though hes' not so little anymore (he's 19), he still goes trough my stuff, takes things without perimssion, and brakes them! And even beating him up doesn't work anymore... Jesus he goes on my nerves...I think you should try and beat him up :D Just kiddin'... Try talking to him... Nah... Beat the living *BLEEP* out of him, you'll feel better

Make his life a living hell wherever and whenever you can, embarras him at all times and never let up on buggin him until you feel retribution for what he did to you hahaha. How old is he, i got a lil bro to and god id like to just slap him sometimes :D .