xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Imtay22

Blake Or Jordin? Who will win Idol?

American Idol  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hello all, i watched "American Idol" last night and I saw that Melinda Doolittle got booted? Now that it is in the finals, who do you think will take it all home and who will go home empty-handed?

This- is American Idol!

lol. i never thought someone would post about american idol in this forum. after more than a year of being in this forum, i almost thought the phrase "american idol" is taboo here. hahaha. oh well. go blake!

Hi I think that blake has talent but not that kind of talent that Melinda has. I mean she was a really singer and the only reason Blake is in because of his home town and all kinds of women who only voted because he was cute!!! If he wins then we will obviously know that It was all based on looks and not the talent.Go Jordin for she has talent though she too gets all screechy sometimes like when performing "Woman in love"

Yeah well, Jordin won (not happy). Well oh well. She took it all home (or to the recording studio). Well I hoped Blake won, but oh well. It was fun watching!~