xisto Community
BioToXiC

Some Songs Ive Written Recently Tell me what you think.

Some songs may offend some, althoguh not really :D none of these songs have set titles yet.V1: Thought I could now I know I cantI need you here to hold my handTo make me smile and dry my tearsAnd chase away my every fear.To hold me throughout the rainWhen your not here life's just not the sameYou're something I cant be withoutYou're what my life is all aboutChorus Intro:And why is it just my shadowStanding with me now? X2.Chorus:Discover what it means to be alone,And never know why,Let the music fade and let the voices dieRead aloud to the universe and maybe you'll findWhat you're looking for.V2:I know it will but I wont quit nowIn this ocean of tears ill drownIll go under without a soundYears will pass and I wont be found.You and I are meant to beWe carved our names into the treeI walked you home and you kissed meAnd then I woke up from this dream.----------------------------------------------------------------------------Your tendencies to atrophy my every little moveThe tears you cry are the only way that my pains will soothYou hurt me bad and now it has begunIts my turn to make you suffer, with the barrel of this gun.You! You tried and came and saw! But you overshot your distance and now its your turn to fall!How can you stand yourself, you stupid relentless *BLEEP*.You killed everything I hoped forAnd everything I wished.----------------------------------------------------------------------------This sorrow is unwelcomeMy like your presence to meYou scarred me for the last timeAnd sooner or later, you'll see.These wounds you gave me,Were your only gift,Ill just have to wait it out,But the pain will never lift.Was it me? Was it you?I guess i'll never know the truth.Do you care? Cuz I dont.Im better off alone *sustain alone*.This sorrow lingers over me,Much like the *BLEEP* you doI guess I saw it comingBut I never really knew.How is it so easy,For you to toy with someones heart,To hold in your handsAnd tear it all apart.

Your song is good, if i understood every word. But little big. I hope whe you have music for this song it will be much batter. Do you have some more song like this?

Your words are very nice and easy. Good form and pretty good telling of what you want to get across.

Gone

V1:

Every corner that I turn

I feel like im on

The crash and burn.

I'm lost and can't find myself in you.

You said your names and played your games

With me...

Chorus:

So go ahead!

And play your games on me.

So go ahead!

And play your tricks on me.

So go ahead!

And have your fun with me.

My time is done, it's almost gone,

I' gone.

You had your chance

It was your last,

Im gone.

V2:

We all make mistakes,

But you,

Have made the worst.

You made my life a living,

Hell on Earth.

Cant you see,

What you're doing to me,

Can't you see?!

Nice songs!!. I think, it must be perfect If i can hear you or singer sing your songs. Maybe.. see on TV or radio ^^.I used to think a songs when i was a child. No meaning, no melody but i'm happy to sing it (but i can't remember).The song will change along the time.TRY!! BioToXiC, I cheer your.