xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Blessed

Nissan 350z 3dmax

Greetings Nissan 350z 3dmaxstill working on iti would like to see some comments on my rendersit took me a long time to get as far as i ami'm currently working on the rims nowwhill post some renders of it later...thanx :)

post-40472-1179330067_thumb.jpg

Very nice. I'm into modding RTS's right now so my models have low polycounts, and no surface effects, but that is very nice. Are you thinking of adding any aftermarket stuff to it?

'Greetingsi'm not done yet whit moddeling the modeli'm having some trouble whit the Falkin wheels :)but whill make some shanges i thinkadd some carbon stoff :(but i will post some more renders later Have a nice day :(:)

Looking good. How many hours does it take to do something like this?

Greetingsyou mean the whole car and the render and the wheelsi really dont know manbut i took me a lobng time,i'm a beginner in this car modellig, :)but i made the wheel from a tuorial so, the wheel took me lioke 45 min orsobut i really dont how long the it took me to make the car body...Have a nice day :)

Do you have a link to the tutorial or is it from a book?Eitherway 45 minutes is bad at all. Unless you are like me in the manner that you can get stuck on something simple, but at the same time you can get "inspired" and complete a relatively harder model quickly. Then I'd have to guess that the car was uninspired (since you mentioned it took a long time).I think threre's a program (maybe called 3m/3dm - not sure) it makes 3D models from 2D "blueprints" it looks quite cool. If you're interested I can find the link...

wow, how is this supposed to be done, im pretty good with gfx, but ive never known how to actually construct something out of nothing on photoshop, is that waht u are doing there? or are you just turning a real car into a vector of a car, i dont get it, lol, im a bit slow today, can u please explain the process???? please and thanks.