xisto Community
bigsky

Phpmail Not Working

I have a Plan 3S on computerhosting but I am unable to get mail from a script to work. Here is a test script I put together, the output says the mail was sent, but the mail does not get deleverd:

<?php /* recipients */ $to  = "myaddress@somewhere.net" . ", "; // note the comma $to .= "anotheraddress@somewhere.com"; /* subject */ $subject = "Birthday Reminders for August"; /* message */ $message = ' <html> <head> <title>Birthday Reminders for August</title> </head> <body> <p>Here are the birthdays upcoming in August!</p> <table> <tr> <th>Person</th><th>Day</th><th>Month</th><th>Year</th> </tr> <tr> <td>Joe</td><td>3rd</td><td>August</td><td>1970</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Sally</td><td>17th</td><td>August</td><td>1973</td> </tr> </table> </body> </html> '; /* To send HTML mail, you can set the Content-type header. */ $headers  = "(anti-spam-mime-version:) 1.0rn"; $headers .= "(anti-spam-content-type:) text/html; charset=iso-8859-1rn"; /* additional headers */ $headers .= "To: <myaddress@somewhere.net>, <anotheraddress@somewhere.com>rn"; $headers .= "From: Birthday Reminder <default@somewhere.info>rn"; /* and now mail it */ mail($to, $subject, $message, $headers); echo "Mail was sent - Please check your mail-box";?>

Thanks