xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DeM0nFiRe

Who Here Is/was On Track And Field?

Hey If you are in, or ever was on track, post your times here(distance for throwing events and long jump and triple jump, height for high jump)Here are my times:(I don't do field events)2Mile: 11:591Mile:5:361000 meter: 3:071000 yard: 2:55 800 meter: 2:26600 yard: 1:40400 meter: 56s

Yea i did track i only did three events this year.100:12 seconds200:25 seconds400:58 secondsThat was the first time i did the 100 and i was running in basketball shoes.

I ran a sub 4:30 mile in time trials in Senior year of High School (4:29). Had a perfect day and a great race. The bummer part was... placed third and didn't make the team for the mile, but made it for the 2 mile. I forget the times for that, though... 9:10 or something. Never ran anything under a 880 yd event. Couldn't sprint to save my soul, but I could run all day long. Used to train around 112 - 120 miles per week. But I was younger then...We had two coaches that ran on the national team, one of them was an 880 yd guy and the other was a Marathoner. Awesome experience. Great to learn from, and we all enjoyed being there, which made it fun...

@street: Ha ha, that's pretty funny, the one event you ran under bad conditions is the one you beat me at(I can only get down to like 12.3-13s but I don't run short distance so i didn't include my 50/100/200 times)@jhlaslip: wow, 4:29, not bad at all. There's a kid in my league who's best time as a sophomore last year was 4:29, but he did worse this year. I hope to get down to around 4:30 by senior year, I'm only a Sophomore now so it's still an obtainable goal.