xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lekrissy

Summer Vacation Are you going anywhere this year?

I have finally decided that I am going on Vacation this summer. For the longest time I thought I wasnt going because I couldnt afford it but I decided that I need a break from Canada and I need to get out of the Country. First of all, I'm going to California and I'm going to stay in Los Angeles for 4 days and then go to Northern Cali, San Fransico. After I go to California, I am then going to visit Las Vegas for a little while because its so close and I am going to stay there for 3 days. This vacation is final yet, but I think (and hope) that its able to happen! I would also like to visit Arizona before I come back to Canada too because I hear that Arizona is a really nice place to go to. cant wait to go on vacation, its gonna be a lot of fun!

I have finally decided that I am going on Vacation this summer. For the longest time I thought I wasnt going because I couldnt afford it but I decided that I need a break from Canada and I need to get out of the Country. First of all, I'm going to California and I'm going to stay in Los Angeles for 4 days and then go to Northern Cali, San Fransico. After I go to California, I am then going to visit Las Vegas for a little while because its so close and I am going to stay there for 3 days. This vacation is final yet, but I think (and hope) that its able to happen! I would also like to visit Arizona before I come back to Canada too because I hear that Arizona is a really nice place to go to. cant wait to go on vacation, its gonna be a lot of fun!

Ooo! That sounds so fun! I can only afford to go to one state. lol You're lucky. I wish I could go to Florida this year.