xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DeM0nFiRe

Best Plot Twist Post the best in-game plot twists youve encountered

So, it's pretty self explanatory, just post the most amazing plot twist in a game you've played.Please try to be detailed because someone may not have played the game.I'll go first to give you an idea:In Star Wars: Knights of the Old Rebublic, you end up being faced with the challenge of ridding the galxy of the evildoer, Malak. Malak rises to first in command when he shoots the ship containing Revan, his master, and the jedis who were attemting to capture Revan. As you go through the game you learn that Revan was killed in the blast, but that the jedis would have preffered to take him alive because, well, they're jedis. But here comes the twist. Later on in the game, you find out that Revan wasn't killed and, in fact, you are Revan. You then decide wether you want to exponge the evils of your past, by defeating Malak, or take your place back as lord os eveil, by defeating Malak.I just think it's really cool to find out that you're the great evil you're trying to destroy.

T_T Crap! I saw you're topic title and I was totally going to use that one, but I can still think of a good one... make that two in one. In the game Metal Gear Solid you see the DARPA cheif and the president of Armstech die. Both of them told you that they gave away the code that gave your enemy the ability to launch a nuclear weapon. The only way the enemy can launch a nuke is with those passwords or the card keys. After that Meryl gives you one of the card keys. You go to the end of the game not collecting another card. At the end you learn that the one card is three keys in one. The shape of the card changes depending on tempurature. Once you figure that out, you insert all of the card keys and find out that the enemy didn't get the passwords. The DARPA chief was actually someone in disguise and he lied to you about the password so you would eventually get to the end and put in the card keys. They needed you to do this because Ocelot accidentally killed him. So you basically hand them nuclear capabilities on a silver plater. Here's another twist, Ocelot actually killed the DARPA chief on purpose because he discovered that Ocelot was with the Patriots.How's that for some twists? ^^'

***SPOILERS*** (kinda obvious but...)Baten Kaitos:You play as a fairy that is for the most part in charge of the main character, until he turns on you revealing that your amnesia was purposefully caused so he could carry out some evil plan, and you are separated from him at the half way point.Chrono Cross:I don't know how to correctly describe this, but the foreshadowing shows you apparently comforting the female lead, but when the scene actually plays out, that character is the main enemy, who has switched bodies with you, and is in actuallity stabbing them. Nice.-reply by TsuQ